February skin care

2.2.19 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cats, Frankenstein is here and he brings all his family!:) Let's close house door and put some nice smelling face cream on our skin;). These are my favourite beauty products for this month.

Ciao Gatti, Frankenstein è qui e ha portato con sé tutta la sua famiglia!:) Chiudiamo le porta di casa e mettiamo sulla pelle qualche cremina profumata;). Ecco i miei prodotti preferiti per questo mese.

Face

Cellular Beauty 

Night Cream&Serum

Cien

Yoghurt&Honey

Avon care


My favourite face creams. I've already wrote You about them last month and I still consider them very nice. I put serum under Cellular or Avon cream, it always works! Yoghurt and Honey is perfect for normal or dry skin, has strong, deep moisturizing formula, Cellular is antiaging. When I feel old (every two days;)) I use Cien cream, when I want to only moisturize my skin I put yoghurt and honey.

Le mie creme viso preferite. Vi ho già scritto di queste creme il mese scorso e sempre le considero molto gradevoli. Spalmo il serum o sotto la crema Cellular o sotto quella di Avon e funziona sempre! Yoghurt and Honey è perfetto per la pelle normale o secca, ha una forte formula idratante, Cellular è antiaging. Quando mi sento vecchia (ogni due giorni;)) uso quella di Cien, quando voglio solo idratare la pelle spalmo yoghurt e miele. 


Sugar Scrub

L'Oreal


I really love this sugar scrub, at the beginning I wasn't convinced about consistency, it seemed to be so hard to spread, but I was wrong. With warm hands this scrub begin to be more soft and super nice to apply. Has small sugar pearls that purify skin leaving it smooth and soft. I don't use it as a scrub because of my sensitive skin, so I apply it like a facemask and it works too. Some Cats use it on lips too, after this kind of treatment our lipstick will stay longer on it.

Davvero mi piace questo scrub di zucchero, all'inizio non ero convinta dalla sua consistenza, sembrava molto duro da spalmare, ma mi sbagliavo. Con le mani calde questo prodotto diventa più morbido e molto gradevole da applicare. Ha piccole perline di zucchero che purificano la pelle lasciandola liscia e morbida. Siccome ho la pelle sensibile, non la uso come uno scrub, ma come maschera viso e funziona. Alcuni Gatti lo spalmano anche sulle labbra, così dopo il trattamento il rossetto rimane più a lungo.

Olio delle Fate

Erboristeria Magentina


Do You believe in magic? I do. I am totally addicted to this oils:) In years I had every type, this time I use "Fairy Oil" that exalts femininity. It's smells so nice, is perfect for every evening massages, it's natural and it really works;).

Credete nella magia? Io sì. Sono totalmente dipendente da questi oli:). Negli anni ne ho avuti di ogni tipo, questa volta uso quello delle Fate che esalta la femminilità. Profuma così bene ed è perfetto per i quotidiani massaggi serali, è naturale e funziona davvero;).

Micellar Lotion

Vianek


This Micellar lotion removes makeup including all waterproof cosmetics. It's more like tonic to me with power of micellar water. Very refreshing and skin friendly product:).

Questa acqua micellare rimuove il trucco, compresi i cosmetici waterproof. Mi sembra più un tonico con la forza di un'acqua micellare. Prodotto molto rifrescante e amichevole per la pelle:).

Pantene Pro V

Linea Classica


I don't know if Pantene has changes formula of theirs shampoos, because normally were too oily to my hairs, but this one is not. I use already the second bottle of this shampoo, really leaves hairs more soft and nice in touch. It's not oily and it's easy to wash it off. My last weeks discovery.

Non so se Pantene ha cambiato la formula dei propri shampo, perché normalmente erano troppo oleosi per me, ma questo non lo è. Ormai sono aj secondo flacone e devo ammettere che davvero lascia i capelli, rendendoli più morbidi e gradevoli al tocco. Non è oleoso ed è facile da sciaquare. La mia scoperta delle ultime settimane.

Yoghurt and Honey

Multipurpose Cream

for face, hands and body

Avon care


I love honey honey! Only looking at this dense white yoghurt and honey cream makes me feel better. And this perfume! It's super moisturizing e softener all body skin maker.

Amo il miele! Solo guardare questo denso youghrt bianco mi fa stare bene. E questo profumo! Super idratazione e moribidezza per la pelle di tutto il corpo.

The Italian Gringo

Natural Scrub 


I love cowboys and I am a cow girl!;) This single dose body and shower gel scrub is 100% natural, has strong but very nice and fresh grass aroma! It's very skin friendly because has only natural ingredients and it's not so invasive like other body scrubs, you can use it also on your face and neck. It leaves skin soft and ready for a next treatments. My 1 euro hit from supermarket:).

Amo i cowboy e sono una cowgirl!;) Questo mono uso scrub doccia è 100% naturale, ha un forte ma molto piacevole e rinfrescante profumo di erbe! E' molto amichevole per la pelle perché ha solo ingredienti naturali e non è così invasivo come altri scrub, potete usarlo anche sul collo o sul viso. Lascia la pelle morbida e pronta per i trattamenti successivi. Il mio hit di un euro dal supermercato;).

Tomorrow I've got a date with nice 80 years old gentelman that is fan of my kitchen, I will back monday Cats, and You know what? Don't go to the park tomorrow, Frankenstain is gonna be there too ... You may not come back ...  ;)

Domani ho un appuntamento con un gentiluomo di 80 anni, fan della mia cucina, tornerò lunedì Gatti e sapete cosa? Non andate nel parco domani, ci sarà pure Frankenstain, potreste non tornare ... ;)
🐱💖🖐

0 comments commenti: