Red Porsche

14.2.19 PMC 2 Comments


Hey Cats, how was Your Valentine's Day? Mine was special one, not only because I spent it with my fianceè, but also because I took for myself ... red porsche. My first real wheel chair. I always thought that it's gonna be a really sad day in my life, but it wasn't. I made to myself a real and beautiful gift: freedom. My red porsche is quite fast so I will have to be careful (You should see me today in the car parking and all guys trying to catch me;)). I won't use it at home, only sometimes outside. Soon I will do some pictures of myself in my red porsche (I have to wait a bit to have it at home) and it's gonna be the very first moment when my parents will see their child on a wheel chair. And guess what, it won't be a sad moment!:) Because: Life is beautiful, anyway.

Ciao Gatti, com'è stato il Vostro giorno di San Valentino? Il mio è stato speciale, non solo perché l'ho passato con il mio fidanzato, ma anche perché mi sono presa ... una porsche rossa. La mia prima vera sedia a rotelle. Mi immaginavo sempre che sarà una giornata triste nella mia vita, ma non è stato così. Mi sono fatta un vero e bellissimo regalo: la libertà. La mia porsche rossa è abbastanza veloce perciò dovrò stare attenta quando la guido (avreste dovuto vedermi oggi nel parcheggio e tutti i maschi dietro che provavano a prendermi;)). Non la userò a casa, solo a volte fuori. Presto farò una foto di me stessa nella mia porsche rossa (devo ancora aspettare per averla a casa) e sarà il primissimo momento in cui i miei genitori vedranno la loro bambina sulla sedie a rotelle. E sapete cosa? Non sarà un momento triste!:) Perché la vita è bella, sempre.

💗

2 comments: