Valentine's Day makeup

12.2.19 PMC 0 Comments


Good Morning Cats!:) How was Your monday? Mine was soooo beautiful;). There are nice and less nice moments in life of every translator. I love to translate cartoons or fairytales but when I see contracts, paragraphs and "law" word I am scared. I don't understand the law in my, polish language so, You can imagine in the others. It costs me so much to translate this kind of stuff that I feel my brain is on fire. But I always give the best of me because "unfortunately" at work I am a perfectionist. Then I had an hospital visit, I was waiting so long my turn that I ate all snacks from lovely snack machine and my visit came so so so very late. After that I decided to change the vibes so I went find some makeup treasures in drugstore near by, when we got back to the car there was a suprise in the car window: a mandate to pay. Without real reason. OMG, when we backed home, we have opened red vine and we got drunk and finally we felt much better;). Love is: share everything, also this kind of moments, after all are beautiful too;). Do You know how is gonna be Yours Valentine's makeup? I think that thursday we should put red lipstick on, black mascara and touch of some shiny, peachy colors won't be bad at all. I've choose my favourite romantic makeup products ...

Buongiorno Gatti!:) Com'è stato il Vostro lunedì? Il mio è stato bellisssssimoooo;). Ci sono momenti più e meno belli nella vita di ogni traduttore. Mi piace tradurre i cartoni o le favole, ma quando vedo i contratti, paragrafi e la parola "legge" divento rigida. Non capisco la legge nella mia lingua polacca, figuriamoci nelle altre. Mi costa così tanto tradurre queste cose che sento che il mio cervello sta bruciando. Ma sempre do il meglio di me perché "purtroppo" al lavoro sono una perfezionista. Dopo ho avuto una visita all'ospedale, aspettavo così a lungo il mio turno che ho mangiato tutti gli stuzzichini possibili di una adorabile macchina meccanica con dolci e la mia visita è arrivata così tardi. Ho deciso di cambiare vibrazioni, allora sono andata a cercare qualche tesoro makeup nella profumeria accanto. Quando siamo tornati alla macchina, sul finestrino abbiamo trovato una sorpresa: una multa da pagare. Senza un vero motivo. Mamma Mia, quando siamo tornati a casa, abbiamo aperto il vino rosso e ci siamo ubriacati e dopo finalmente ci siamo sentiti molto meglio;). Amore è: condividere tutto, anche questo tipo di momenti, alla fine sono belli anche questi;). Sapete già quale sarà il Vsotro trucco per il girono di San Valentino? Penso che giovedì dobbiamo mettere rossetto rosso, mascara nero e un tocco di pesca luminosa non farebbe male. Ho scelto i miei preferiti romantici prodotti makeup ...

Monsieur Big Mascara

Lancôme


Primer

essence

Accord Parfait

Vanille Rose

Conclear

True Match

L'Oreal&

Long Lasting Softening Conclear

Lancôme


Blushing Hearts

Peachy Pink Kisses


Velvet Matte

Lipstick

06 essence

Instant Colour

Lip Liner

Head to - ma - toes


Sweet Kisses Cats!:)  
Dolci Baci Gatti!:)
😘💋🦋🖐

0 comments commenti: