5 beauty wonders

18.7.19 PMC 0 Comments


✍😺 Good Morning Ladies and Cats from all over the world! Have You already packed your bags for summer holidays? What will You put inside your beauty bags Ladies? My dad likes to say that "The best wine is in small bottles", it's all because he likes woman that are not too high!;) The same thing we can say about some beauty products. Today I will show You my favourite multitasking beauty wonders that certainly will find place in my holidays beauty bag.

Buongiorno Donne e Gatti di tutto il mondo! Avete già preparato le Vostre valigie per le vacanze estive? Cosa metterete dentro i Vostri beauty Signore? Il mio papà spesso ripete che "Il vino migliore sta nelle botti piccole", questo perché gli piacciono le donne non troppo alte!;) La stessa cosa possiamo dire a proposito di alcuni prodotti beauty. Oggi Vi mostrerò i miei beauty preferiti multitasking che sicuramente troveranno posto nel mio beauty estivo.
 

Multipurpose Soothing Balm

Dr. PawPaw


This original balm moisturise lips and skin, but You can use it also for create a base for makeup, smooth unruly brows, hand moisturiser. It contains natural calming and healing properties that work to soothe and provide relief. Fragrance free.

Questo balsamo originale idrata le labbra e la pelle, ma può essere usato anche come base per il trucco, per lisciare sopracciglia indisciplinate o come idratante per le mani. Ha proprietà che guariscono e portano sollievo. Senza profumo.

Cool Cat

Gel Eye Pads

SuGu Beauty


I don't know how about You but I am an old woman with bags, not only in my hands but under my eyes. Specially in the summer my eyes zone skin is suffering. I love to put this cool eye pads on my eyes and just have a rest. Before using them, put them in fridge for 2 hours, the results will be even better.

Non so Voi, ma io sono una donna con le borse, non solo nelle mani, ma anche sotto gli occhi. Specialmente in estate la zona sotto i miei occhi soffre. Amo mettere sotto  gli occhi dischetti freddi e riposare. Prima di usarli vale la pena metterli per due ore in frigo, i risultati saranno migliori.

Hand Scrub

with shea butter

Shaka


Do You take care of Your hands? I do. I like to make them massage with this scrub. Cell turnover is stimulated, skin renewed, hands are brighter, hydrated and more beautiful. And it smells so lovely!:)

Prendete cura delle Vostre mani? Io sì. Mi piace fare il massaggio con questo scrub. La microcircolazione delle cellule è stimolata, la pelle rinnovata, le mani sono più luminose, idratate e più belle. E profuma così bene!:)

8in1

Nail Wonder

p2


This small nail polish is everything: base, top, ridgefiller, anti split, hardner, uv protection, color refresh, drying accelerator. Unfortunately it doesn't cook and does not do the dishes;).

Questo piccolo smalto è tutto: base, top, ridgefiller, anti split, hardner, uv protection, color refresh, drying accelerator. Purtroppo non cucina e non lava i piatti;)

Hand Sanitizer

Pinacolada

Simple Plesaures


There's one thing always in my hand bag: a hand sanitizer. I am obsessed with small hand sanitizer because everytime we go outisde I have to use it or lend to someone. You know, Cats life is dirty one, but I stay always clean!;)

C'è sempre una cosa dentro la mia borsa: il disinfettante per le mani. Sono ossessionata con il disinfettante per le mani perché ogni volta che usciamo lo devo usare io o prestarlo. Sapete, la vita di un Gatto è sporca, ma io rimango sempre pulita!;)

Cats, I am leaving Tuscany for few weeks and I am going for summer holidays. As soon as it will be possible I will send You my digital postcard and will back with new post from beautiful place on this planet!:) Don't miss me, my energy is always with You!

Gatti, lascio la Toscana per qualche settimana e parto per le vacanze estive. Appena sarà possibile Vi manderò la mia cartolina digitale e tornerò con un nuovo post da un bellissimo posto in questo pianeta! Non abbiate troppa nostalgia di me, la mia energia è sempre con Voi!

Kisses
Baci
💖

0 comments commenti: