Retro Handbag

16.7.19 PMC 0 Comments


👜Good Morning Ladies and Cats! How are You doing in the in the middle of July? I hope You are fine. I don't know how about You, but sometimes I love to visit small boutiques. My favour is in the center of Pontedera (city close Pisa) and it offers cloths and accessories for all Pin Up style lovers! This shop is provided by the best suppliers in Europe and USA. If You are a grown woman and just like me You love accessories with character You should visit this boutique! We have sales now, so maybe it's the right moment to visit them? I've found this beautiful red handbag. It was love at the first sight ...

Buongiorno Signore e Gatti! Come state nel bel mezzo del mese di luglio? Spero che stiate bene. Non so Voi, ma a me a volte piace visitare le piccole boutiques. La mia preferita si trova a Pontedera (una città vicino a Pisa) e offre vestiti e accessori per tutte le amanti dello stile PinUp! Questo negozio è rifornito dai migliori fornitori di tutta l'Europa e USA. Se siete donne adulte e come me amate gli accessori con carattere, dovete visitare questa boutique! Adesso ci sono i saldi, forse è un ottimo momento per visitarla? Io ho trovato questa bellissima borsa rossa. E' stato amore a prima vista ...  

💋

0 comments commenti: