Power of Rock Crystal

25.7.19 PMC 2 Comments


πŸ˜ΊπŸ™Œ Hey Cats, I don't know how about You but I believe in power of jewellery that we are wearing. Today I went to small, but very lovely Stones Shop with one desire: I want to be strong, healthy and always positive.

Ciao Gatti, non so come Γ¨ per Voi, ma io credo nella forza della gioielleria che portiamo indosso. Oggi sono andata in un piccolo, ma adorabile negozietto con le pietre con un solo desiderio: voglio essere forte, sana e sempre positiva.
πŸ™
My research has begun ...
La mia ricerca Γ¨ iniziata ...

Found it!
Rock Crystal: since ancient times it is considered to heal any kind of illness. It's able to untie the blocks and gives energy where is needed. Gives mental clarity, makes you happy and changes negativity into positivity.

Trovato!
Cristallo di Rocca: fin dall'antichitΓ  viene considerato capace di curare ogni tipo di malanno. E' capace di sciogliere blocchi energetici e al contempo dare energia dove serve. Dona ordine e chiarezza mentale, rende sereni e trasforma la negativitΓ  in positivitΓ .

One for me, one for my best friend.
Una per me, una per la mia migliore amica.

I wear Rock Crystals also on my hand!
Porto cristalli anche sulla mia mano!

Choose only good vibes Cat!
Scegliete solo buone vibrazioni Gatti!
😺

2 comments:

  1. It is just an illusion in my opinion! But good to believe in crystals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for Your opinion, crystals power works even if we don't belive it;).

      Delete