July Skin Care Favourites

11.7.19 PMC 1 Comments


 👩🐯Good Morning Cats and Ladies! From sunday we have a thunderstorm here, lightning here, lightning there, I am a meteoropathic so recently I am going crazy. Today we will talk about my favour body care products for this month, but first of all I introduce you my new assistant: Cat Teodor, he's from Indonesia and he loves his colorful armchair. Selamat Pagi Teodor!

Buongiorno Gatti e Signore! Da domenica qui abbiamo dei temporali, un lampo qui, un lampo là, lampi ovunque, sono meteoropatica e quindi ultimamente sto impazzendo. Oggi parleremo dei miei prodotti preferiti per la cura della pelle in questo mese. Ma prima di tutto vi presento il mio nuovo assistente: Gatto Teodor, viene dall'Indonesia e ama la sua poltrona colorata. Buongiorno Teodor! 

Face Cream Argan 

Garnier Bio

Tonic&Micellar Water

Garnier SkinActive


Casually my face skin care products are from Garnier and I have to tell You that I am really satisfied, mostly tonic caught my attention. I use it every morning to wash up my face and I love sensation of freshness and softness that leaves on my skin. As You can notice I almost finished extra big bottle of my eye makeup remover. It's great for sensitive eyes and removes even heavy or waterproof mascaras.

Casualmente tutti i prodotti per la cura della pelle del viso sono di Garnier e devo dire che sono davvero soddisfatta, soprattutto il tonico ha catturato la mia attenzione. Lo uso ogni mattina per lavare il viso e amo la sensazione di freschezza e morbidezza che lascia sulla pelle. Come potete vedere sto finendo una botiglia extra grande dello struccante per gli occhi. E' ottimo per occhi sensibili e rimuove facilmente anche un trucco pesante o waterproof.

Collagen

Radiance Mask&

SBC

Cocco Peel Off Mask

Royal Beauty


Two favour face masks: first one is formulated with kaolin, shea butter and vitamin E. It deeply cleanses, smooths  and nourishes skin. Second is cocco peel of mask, it's less invasive than other peel off masks, immediately skin seems to be more soft and elastic.

Le mie due maschere viso preferite: la prima contiene caolino, burro di karité e vitamina E. Pulisce in profondità, liscia e idrata la pelle. La seconda è una maschera viso peel off, è meno invasiva di altre maschere peel off, subito la pelle sembra essere più morbida ed elastica.

Kaloderma

Body Butter


Recently my favour ice cream flavour is: hazelnut so I decided to put some nuts also on my skin;). This body butter is super light but at the same time super moisturizing, perfect for dry skin. And it's smelling like sweet nuts!:)

Ultimamente il mio preferito gusto del gelato è nocciola, perciò ho deciso di mettere un po' di nocciola anche sulla pelle;). Questo burro corpo è ultra leggero, ma allo stesso tempo idratante, perfetto per la pelle secca. E profuma come nocciole dolci!:)

Selamat Malam Teo.
Buonanotte Gatti.
🐯

1 comment:

  1. Garnier is such a popular brand. Do they have products for oily face? And have you got any skin care tips for oily face? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete