My favourite Everyday Bling Bling

4.7.19 PMC 0 Comments


Good Morning Cats! How are You feeling this thursday? Maybe small bling bling will switch on a little sparkle of joy in Your eye? Every day jewelry have to be not only pretty but also comfy one (that won't disturb our mouvements when we have to guide a red porsche, take a quick shower during a day, or fall asleep). This month I choose gold color (and it's His fault;) from H&M. Meet my new assistant, his name is Elton. He's english type with Blue Eyes a little bit eccentric, he will not do Sacrifice for me and won't show his face on my blog, so I have to put my Ego in the pocket, he will only lend me a hand. I miss Paul, I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues ...

Buongiorno Gatti! Come Vi sentite questo giovedì? Forse un piccolo bling bling accenderà una scintilla di gioia nei Vostri occhi? La bigiotteria quotidiana deve essere non solo carina, ma anche confortevole (in modo che non disturbi i nostri movimenti mente guidiamo la porsche rossa, quando facciamo una doccia veloce durante il giorno o se andiamo a dormire). Questo mese ho scelto il color d'oro (è colpa Sua), di H&M. Vi presento il mio nuovo assitente, si chiama Elton. E' un tipo inglese con gli occhi blu, un pochino eccentrico, non farà per me alcun sacrificio e non si mostrerà sul mio blog, perciò devo mettere il mio ego dentro una tasca, mi darà solo una mano. Mi mancha Paul, I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues ...

2-pack
necklaces


7-pack
rings


Hoop
earrings


Bangle


🖐😼

0 comments commenti: