A Day in the Life

24.7.19 PMC 0 Comments


😍 Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head. Found my way downstairs and drank a cup. And looking up I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat ...

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. I'm surrounded by beautiful people with so much love (and delicious food;) for me here. They open their hearts and I've opened mine. You have to forgive me that I am not making pictures in this moments ... But today I have known Her, my new friend!;) She said her name is Heidi and we spent a day togehter ...

Gli amici sono la famiglia che scegliamo per noi stessi. Sono circondata da bellissime persone qui, con tantissimo amore (e buonissimo cibo) che hanno per me. Aprono per me i loro cuori e io ho aperto il mio. Dovete perdonarmi se non faccio foto in questi momenti ... ma oggi ho conosciuto Lei, la mia nuova amica! Dice che si chiama Heidi e abbiamo passato una bella giornata insieme ...

We ate healthy breakfast together.
Abbiamo mangiato una colazione sana e leggera.

She felt in love with footbal player from Pisa. She asked me to adopt her because she wants to know him. I don't know Heidi, you are young, innocent girl, he's italian ... 
You're asking me will the love grow I don't know Heidi, I don't know ...

Si è innamorata di un giocatore di calcio di Pisa. Mi ha chiesto se posso adottarla perché vuole così tanto conoscerlo. Non so Heidi, tu sei una giovane, innocente ragazza, lui è un italiano ...

Am I last person on planet that send real postcards from holidays to beloved ones?
Sono l'ultima persona del pianeta che manda le cartoline vere dalle vacanze ai propri cari?

We went shopping. What I caught? We will discover it, when we will return in tuscan mill ...
Siamo andate a fare shopping. Cosa ho cacciato? Lo scopriremo quando torneremo in Toscana nel nostro mulino ... 

We enjoyed grocery shopping too!
Ci è piaciuto anche lo shopping nel negozio alimentare!

We spend some time on green fields. Heidi got really crazy ...
Abbiamo passato un po' di tempo sui campi verdi. Heidi è davvero impazzita ...

When we start to get hungry we ate delicious local meal on open air!
Quando ci è venuta fame abbiamo mangiato sfiziosità locali all'aria aperta!

In the afternoon we read some poetry, wrote by some young poet from faaar East ...
Then Heidi ... she's disappeared!

Nel pomeriggio abbiamo letto qualche poesia, scritta da una giovane poetessa dal lontano Est ... dopo Heidi è sparita!

Heidi!

She took place in my bed!
Ha preso pure posto nel mio letto!

Good Night Cats, sleep tight!
Buona notte Gatti!
🙌

0 comments commenti: