Daily Makeup with Dolci Squardi

12.7.19 PMC 0 Comments


😉🖐 Hey Cats! It's friday and it means that we have almost weekend! Other reason to be happy today is my new makeup discovery: italian low cost line: Sweet Looks - Dolci Sguardi. I caught these pearls paying them 2 eu each piece and it's so cool. As You know I am not a perfect makeup artist and I don't like heavy makeup, so I've choose only three eye shadows, fard and lip pencil. Recently I like to use lip pencils all over my lips instead of lipstick and I put only small quantity of light, pink eyeshadow on my eyes. I want to look natural, that's why I've choose to put less colors on my face. I think that all products are really nice, they are longlasting and it's not complicated to apply them. If You are on holidays in Italy, give some sweet look on this small makeup treasures.

Ciao Gatti! E' venerdì e questo significa che siamo quasi al weekend! Un altro motivo per essere felici oggi è la mia ultima scoperta beauty: Dolci Sguardi. Ho cacciato questi tesori pagandoli due euro ogni pezzo e questo fatto e super ganzo. Come sapete non sono una truccatrice perfetta e non mi piace il trucco pesante, perciò ho scelto solo tre ombretti, un fard e una matita per le labbra. Ultimamente mi piace truccare tutte le labbra con una matita al posto del rossetto, ho messo anche pochissimo ombretto rosa sugli occhi. Volevo avere un aspetto naturale, per questo motivo ho messo meno colori sul mio viso. Penso che tutti questi prodotti sono super carini, durano a lungo e non è difficile applicarli. Se siete in vacanza in Italia, date un dolce sguardo a questi tesorucci.

Eyes

Baked Shadow

11


Face

Compact Tan Cake

1


Lips

Lip&Eye Pencil

13


Cats, I am sending You my Dolce Sguardo wishing You a super nice weekend!:)
Gatti, Vi mando il mio Dolce Sguardo augurandovi un super weekend!:)
🖐

0 comments commenti: