July Vintage Shopping

2.7.19 PMC 0 Comments


💃👜 Good Morning Cats, I think that this summer is like Al Bano and Romina Power: will never ends ... It's still very hot, but nothing will stop us: sly Cats able to catch some treasure at vintage shop!:) This is part of my treasures for month of july.

Buongiorno Gatti, penso che questa estate è come Al Bano e Romina Power: non finirà mai ... ;) E' sempre molto caldo, ma nulla ci fermerà. Un Gatto furbo è sempre  pronto per cacciare qualche tesoro nei negozi vintage!:) Ecco la parte dei miei tesori per il mese di luglio.


Cigars


Good wine, good cigar, you know, life is beautiful ... ;)
Buon vino, buon sigaro, sapete, la vita è bella ... ;)


Save My Bag

Handbag 


How cool is to have lovely bag, paying the fifth part of her regular prize? Very cool!:)
Quanto è ganzo avere una borsa carina pagando la quinta parte del suo prezzo regolare? Molto ganzo!:)

Dress
Marc Jacobs

How about that?
E questo?


Silk Blouse
La vie en Rose

I would rather say:
Dovrei dire:
La vie en Rosè ... ;)

Dress
Sandro Ferrone

Because in another life I was a zebra.
Perché in un'altra vita ero una zebra.

La Mer Bleu
Espadrillas

My first espadrillas where white ones and I was ten years old. Then I was choosing always black. Time for colors in my life ... ;)

Le mie prime espadrillas erano bianche e avevo dieci anni. Dopo sceglievo sempre il nero. Tempo per i colori nella mia vita ... ;)


Pearls
Necklet
Vanity Her

Summer pearls. 
Perle d'estate.

Vintage shopping, 
how cool is that Cats?
Quanto è ganzo Gatti?

💃👜😼

0 comments commenti: