July Makeup Favourites

17.7.19 PMC 0 Comments


💄Good Morning Cats and Ladies. Someone's knockin' at the door, somebody's ringin' the bell, someone's knockin' at the door, somebody's ringin' the bell, do me a favor Cat, open the door ... It's my favourite assistant Paul! He has changed. He asked me to call him: Sir James Paul McCartney. Does he know that "Sir" in my mother language means "Cheese"? So Mr. Sir Cheese McCartney, we are happy to see You. He is rich man now so he brought me not only flowers but also ... a farm ... He said: Let 'em in! OK, but don't yell at me, You should have Known Better that Money can't buy me love ...

Buongiorno Gatti e Signore. Qualcuno bussa alla porta, qualcuno suona il campanello, qualcuno bussa alla porta, qualcuno suona il campanello, fammi un favore Gatto e apri la porta ... E' il mio preferito assistente Paul! E' cambiato. Mi ha chiesto di chiamarlo:  Sir James Paul McCartney. Non so se Lui lo sa, ma "Sir" nella mia lingua madre significa "Formaggio". Allora, Sig. Cheese McCartney, siamo felici di vederlo. Adesso è un uomo ricco, allora mi ha portato non solo fiori ma anche .. un'azienda agricola. Ha detto: Falli entrare! OK, ma non urlarmi adosso, dovresti sapere meglio di me che i soldi non possono comprare l'amore ...

Today we will talk about my super favour makeup favourites. Altough it's summer time I must admit some makeups amazed me. Sir Paul Cheese McCartney said he's amazed too.

Oggi parleremo dei miei preferiti trucchi per questo mese. Nonostante sia estate, devo dire che alcuni mi hanno meravigliata. Sir Paul Cheese McCartney dice d'essere meravigliato pure Lui.


Face

True Last Foundation

N15

Powder Contouring Palette 2.0

Magix Face Perfector

Avon mark.


There are a lots of truly beautiful moments in life of every woman;). One of them is when You find Your perfect foundation! I think I've found mine! After some mistakes (nc15 it's not mine tonality) here it is, super light and long lasting foundation that it's invisible on skin! My favour primer it's from Avon and it's already third one. Plus small Contouring Palette, that contains three magic spheres, you can use them as eyeshadows, bronzer or corrector. 

Ci sono tantissimi momenti davvero bellissimi nella vita di una donna;). Uno di questi è quando si trova il fondotinta perfetto! Penso d'aver trovato il mio! Dopo qualche errore (nc15 non è la mia tonalità), eccolo, super leggero e duraturo fondotinta, invisibile sulla pelle! Il mio preferito primer è di Avon ed è ormai il terzo che sto finendo. Plus piccola Contouring Palette la quale contiene tre sfere magiche, le potete usare come ombretti, bronzer o correttori.

Eyes

My Green Summer

Eyeshadow Palette

Yves Rocher

Love of My life Mascara

Wycon


It's the best mascara I have recently, has double brush: one side separates eyelashes, second gives them volume. Eyeshadow Palette from Yves Rocher: natural colors, easy to blend, no mistakes.

E' uno dei migliori mascara che ho avuto ultimamente, ha una doppia spazzola: una parte separa le ciglia, la seconda le volumizza. Palette di Yves Rocher: colori naturali, facili da sfumare, niente errori.

Lips

Lasting Matte Lip Stain

L'Oréal Paris Makeup Rouge Signature

I am worth it!

Lip Colour Lipstick

Karaja

10

Lipstick

Luv U

Avon mark.


My three lips beautys this month have few things in common: high pigment color, they are ultra light, they have precise applicators and are super comfortable to wear them all day long.

I miei tre trucchi preferiti per le labbra hanno qualcosa in comune: alta pigmentazione del colore, sono ultra leggeri, hanno applicatori precisi e sono super confortevoli da portare per tutto il giorno.

You'd think that people would have had enough of silly makeup love post,  but I look around me and I see it isn't so, some people wanna fill the world with silly makeup love posts, and what's wrong with that? My favour assistant Sir James Paul McCartney agree.

Forse si potrebbe pensare che la gente si è stufata di stupidi post di amore per il trucco, ma mi guardo intorno e vedo che non è cosi, qualcuno vuole riempire il mondo con stupidi post di amore per il trucco, e cosa c'è di male in questo? Il mio preferito assistente Sir James Paul McCartney è d'accordo.
🖐💄💖

0 comments commenti: