L'Été indien Makeup

3.7.19 PMC 0 Comments


 🖐🐄💃💄 Hey Cats!I love living in Tuscany, for many reasons, one of them is fact that I meet other cultures here, not only italian. Recently I am fascinated about Indian lifestyle. We have many Indians here, also lots of indian cloths (that I love to wear) and food. I am totally in love with Indian woman: ultra females in colorful cloths and big jewellery. Here everyone thinks I am an "english" or "french girl", but I've tried to prepare an indian makeup that suits me well, of course it's not perfect, but maybe it will inspire You anyway!:)

Ciao Gatti!:) Amo vivere in Toscana per tanti motivi, uno di questi è il fatto che mi confronto con altre culture, non solo quella italiana. Ultimamente sono affascinata dallo stile di vita indiano. Ci sono tanti Indiani qui, anche tantissimi vestiti indiani (che amo vestire) e il cibo. Sono totalmente innamorata delle donne indiane: ultra femminili con vestiti colorati e grande bigiotteria. Qui tutti pensano che io sia una "ragazza francese" o inglese, ma ho provato a preparare un trucco in stile indiano che mi stia bene, ovviamente non è perfetto ma spero Vi ispirerà lo stesso!:)

Face

Conceal&Define

Ultra Bronze

Poudre Bronzate 

Makeup Revolution


Eyes

Eyeshadow Palette

Hello New York

essence

The Waterproof Revolution

Mascara

L’eyeliner pen

debby


Lips

Lipstick

Velvet Matt

Sangria

Shaka


🖐🐄

0 comments commenti: