h&m sales

8.7.19 PMC 0 Comments


🌱🌱  Good Morning World! I was still wearing my pajamas when my favour assistant Paul knocked to my door and screamed: Tell me why, I don't like Mondays? So I answered: We have  to shoot, the whole day down down, down shoot it all down! Yes Cats, nobody's gonna go to school today, we are going to stay at home ... Let's go back to bed ... 

Buongiorno Mondo! Vestivo ancora il mio pigiama, quando il mio preferito assistente Paul ha bussato alla mia porta urlando: Dimmi, perché odio i lunedì? Allora io  ho risposto: Dobbiamo chiudere, tutto il giorno, chiudere giù! Sì Gatti, nessuno andrà a scuola oggi, rimarremo a casa ... torniamo a letto ... 

but before it will happen, let's see what I caught last sunday on first sales. I have to admit that not to much, it's not so easy to be normal, thirty five years woman and find something interesting at sales, everywhere we have stuff for skinny teenagers: leggins, mini pants, mini skirts in dead colors. I am not the only one who has this opinion;). But yes, I've found some pretty and practical stuff for real and full of life ladies!:)

ma prima che succeda questo vediamo cosa ho cacciato l'ultima domenica ai primi saldi. Devo ammettere che non ho preso tanto, non è facile essere una normale donna di trentacinque anni e trovare qualcosa di interessante ai saldi, ovunque c'è roba per magre adolescenti: leggins, pantaloncini corti, gonne corte, tutto in colori smorti. Non sono l'unica a pensarla così;). Ma sì, ho trovato qualcosa di carino e pratico per donne vere e piene di vita!:)

10 pack 

rings


Long 

earrings


Straw 

bag


Button-front 

dress


Crinkled 

dress


Tie-front 

blouse


Long viscose 

skirt


Slip-on 

trainers


It's gonna be a great week Cats,
It's understood.
🖐

0 comments commenti: