90's makeup

20.9.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello World!:) Do You remember who were You in the 90's ?:) I was a teenager that was always in love. I was perfect target for all boybands that existed (in 90's our planet was plenty of them:)), each weekend I changed poster next to my desk and bed, there was no internet, so I spent all the money for not very smart music magazines with huge posters with boys. Each week I loved other group and other lad:). We lived in four and dog in a very small apartament, so me and my brother slept in bunk bed, I was on the first floor. One day my dad asked me: "If you want we will put some poster on the roof, when you will fall asleep all you loved guys will watch you". Wow. This day my dad becomed my best friend. I was falling asleep looking in five pair of masculine eyes ... :)). One morning something went wrong and all poster felt on me, I didn't move, five guys were lying on me, in my bed in the morning. Ah. What a beautiful moment for fifteen me:))). Then, when I was one year older 
I felt in love in one polish actor (he wasn't really an actor, only a model who was faking to beeing actor:), I kissed every night his poster next to my pillow. He was living in capital, once we went on holidays there and I knew I will meet him. Everyone laughed at me, that I am strange, little, naif girl. We went on holidays and of course I've meet him. In the park, next to Chopin monument! He was so beautiful like on my poster! He was with sooooo fancy fiancée ... 
I decided to act cool and not saying a word, and go away. But my dad saw him too and started yelling: Paula, Paula look who's out there, run for an autograph!! I thought I will kill him or myself. This day my dad stopped beeing my best friend ;). I couldn't do my makeup in the 90's because my highschool was very "high standards" and none could do makeup. But now I can and the 90's have returned!:) I've choose colors and tonalities that remind me this colorful and joyful time:).

Ciao Mondo!:) Vi ricordate chi eravate negli anni '90 ?:) Io ero un'adolescente sempre innamorata. Ero il target perfetto per tutte le boyband che esistevano (negli anni '90 il nostro pianeta era pieno di loro:)) Ogni weekend cambiavo i poster vicino alla mia scrivania e al letto, non c'era internet, allora spendevo tutti i soldi per riviste di musica non molto sagge, ma con enormi poster di questi ragazzi. Ogni settimana amavo un gruppo e un ragazzo diversi:). Vivevamo in quattro più un cane in un piccolo appartamento: io e mio fratello dormivano in un letto a castello. Un giorno il mio papà mi chiese: "Se vuoi metteremo qualche poster sulla rete sopra di te, così mentre ti addormenti i tuoi amati ragazzi ti guarderanno". Wow. Quel giorno il mio papà è diventato anche il mio miglior amico. Mi addormentavo guardata da cinque paia di occhi maschili ... :)). Una mattina qualcosa è andato male e il poster è caduto sopra di me, non mi muovevo, cinque ragazzi stavano su di me la mattina nel mio letto. Ah. Che momento bellissimo per una quindicenne come me:)). Un anno dopo, quando ero un po' più matura;), mi sono innamorata di un attore polacco (in realtà non era un attore vero, solo un modello che faceva finta d'essere attore:). Baciavo ogni sera la sua foto vicino al mio cuscino. Lui viveva nella capitale e una volta siamo andati là per le vacanze: sapevo che lo avrei incontrato. Tutti ridevano di me, che sono una ragazza piccola, strana e naif. Siamo andati in vacanza e ovviamente l'ho incontrato. Nel parco, vicino al monumento di Chopin! era così bello come sul mio poster! Era con la sua bellissima fidanzata ... Ho deciso di rimanere sobria e non dire nessuna parola e andare via. Ma il mio papà lo aveva visto e iniziò a urlare: Paula, Paula guarda chi c'è, corri a prendere un autografo! Volevo suicidarmi o uccidere lui. Quel giorno il mio papà ha smesso d'essere il mio miglior amico ;). Non potevo truccarmi negli anni '90 perché il mio liceo aveva degli "alti standard" e nessuno poteva truccarsi. Ma adesso posso, e gli anni '90 sono tornati!:) Ho scelto colori e tonalità che mi ricordano questo periodo colorato e gioioso:).
pinko zara
pinko beauty
90'makeup

Face

Photo Finish, primer,smashbox/ Accord Parfait, L'Oreal, Rose beige/ Bronzing Stick, Adventure awaits, essence/Palette Strobing, Shaka/ Cream Conclear, Nude Matte, Avon, mark/ Metalic Blush, Adventure Awaits, essence/ Fard, Lepo/ Double Tan, Bronzing Powder, Wycon/ Bake&Finish, Baking Powder, Makeup Revolution

smashbox, l'oreal,essence,avon mark,wycon,makeup revolution

Eyes

24Hour Photo Finish, Shadow Primer, smashbox
Curvy Lashes Mascara, Wycon
Eyeshadow, No name

wycon smashbox
eye stickers

Secret of my perfect eye line: eye stickers!:)
Il segreto delle linee perfette: adesivi!:)

Lips

Metal Shock, Lipt paint, essence
Mercury

essence lip taint

Life is beautiful.
La vita è bella.

0 comments commenti: