Beauty newness from Lidl Italia

17.9.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello Everyone! We have the most traumatic monday ever, school starts today in Tuscany. 
I remember my first day of school. In my new, red blu backpack, I had a big yellow banana (you should know that banana in 89 in Poland was a real treasure), and one of male twins in my class hit my backpack with his and smash banana on all books that were inside. I had also glue that has opened and for three hours with my new friend (small Pamela Anderson clone) I was crying and cleaning in cold water in bathroom my backpack repeating that: School is one big shit shot! :)) I am older now, but this monday is difficult for me also;), so I've prepared a stuff that helps me to move on, You know, for the big girls!:)

Buongiorno a tutti! Abbiamo qui un lunedì molto traumatico, in Toscana è iniziata la scuola. Mi ricordo il mio primo giorno di scuola. Nel mio nuovo zainetto colore rosso e blu, portavo una banana (dovete sapere che la banana nell'89 in Polonia era un tesoro). Uno dei fratelli gemelli della mia classe si è scontrato con il mio zaino: la banana si è spalmata su tutti i libri che erano dentro lo zaino. Avevo anche la colla che si è aperta e così per tre ore con la mia nuova amica (un piccolo clone di Pamela Anderson), piangendo pulivo lo zainetto in acqua fredda nel bagno di scuola ripetendo che la scuola è uno sparo di m.:)) Sono più grande adesso, ma questo lunedì è ugualmente difficile per me ;) Perciò ho preparato la roba che ci aiuterà ad entrare nella nuova routine quotidiana, sapete, per le ragazze grandi!:)  
lidl Italia

Who will thinks about us, great houswives if not our supermarket! Lidl Italy has prepared lot of new and nice stuffs for all ladies. Everything is low cost and high quality. Some of these things dissapeared after 3 minutes! But, you know, 
I am a cat I know hunting;).

Chi penserà a noi, le meravigliose donne di casa se non il nostro supermercato! Lidl Italia ha preparato per noi tante bellissime novità. Tutto è low cost e di alta qualità. Alcune cose sono sparite dopo 3 minuti! Ma sapete, sono un gatto e so andare a caccia;).

Cookies

cookies

In beautiful boxes in french style are hidding our best friends - cookies;))). There are lots of types of designes on the boxes, I've choose Notre Dame. Pleasure not only for our belly, but also for our eyes. And in future for my necklets ;).

In bellissime scatole in stile francese troveremo i nostri migliori amici: i biscotti ;))). Ci sono tanti tipi di disegni sulle scatole, io ho scelto Notre Dame. Un piacere non solo per la nostra pancia, ma anche per gli occhi. E nel futuro per le mie collane ;).


Makeup Brushes

Rio Mare

makeup

In beautiful purple beauty, we will find 11 brushes (4.90!) to make our autumn makeup. You know I am not makeup expert, so I can't tell you from what material are made this brushes but I can tell you that are very soft, comfortable and in every kind. I think it will take me long time to memorize for what zone of face serves each of them, in the begining as always, I will use my intuition:).

In un bellissimo beauty viola troveremo 11 pennelli (4.90!), per fare il nostro makeup autunnale. Sapete che non sono esperta di trucco, allora non Vi posso dire di che materiale sono fatti i pennelli, ma Vi posso asicurare che sono morbidi e comodi da usare e di ogni tipo. Penso che mi prenderà un po' di tempo per imparare per quale zona del viso serve ogni pennellino, ma all'inizio come sempre mi fiderò del mio intuito:).
lidl


Asian Spirit by Cien

Sensual, Japanese Cherry Blossom&Almond Milk

Shimmering Body Cream

Bodyspray

Shower foam

lidl italia

Ladies, it all smells sooooo lovely and peaceful!:) There are two lines of these products: orange and white, I've choose the second one. They have lovely design, beautiful smell and great quality. I have only three products, but there are much more, you will find everything that you need to take care of your body skin.

Signore carissime, tutto profuma cooooosì bene e piacevole!:) Ci sono due linee: arancione e bianca, io ho scelto la seconda. Questi prodotti hanno un design carino, un bellissimo profumo  e un'ottima qualità. Ho solo tre cosmetici, ma ce ne sono molti di più: troverete tutto ciò di cui avete biisogno per prendervi cura della pelle del Vostro corpo.
Lidl Italia
Asia Lidl Italia
lidl Italia


Nails

Glossy Gell look

Brilliant Raspberry Pink

Lidl Italia

Sometimes for lots of reasons we have to do our nails at home. For autumn Cien offers you manicure in two steps: first is nail polish and second glossy gel top coat. I took fuchsia, last really long, with top coat looks very fine.

A volte per mille motivi dobiamo fare la nostra manicure a casa. Per l'autunno Cien offre una manicure in due passi: il primo è uno smalto e il secondo un top coat. Ho preso la tonalità fucsia, lo smalto dura davvero a lungo e con il top coat è davvero ok.

I wish you great week Cats, and only open doors!:)
Vi auguro una buona settimana Gatti e che tutte le porte siano aperte!:)

0 comments commenti: