Step by step face skin beauty routine with Avon

11.9.18 PMC 0 Comments


Morning! It's tusday!:) And we will talk about skin care. I don't know how about you, but my relax starts when I put off my makeup. I've choose for you my seven favourite face skin products from Avon that I use currently in my evening and morning routine. But first of all I introduce you my two dogs, Fuffi and Fuffina:

Buongiorno! E' martedì!:) E parleremo di cura della pelle. Non so se è cosi nel vostro caso, ma il mio relax inizia nel momento in cui mi strucco. Ho scelto per voi i miei sette preferiti cosmetici di Avon che uso adesso nella mia routine la mattina e la sera. Ma prima vi presento i miei due cani: Fuffi e Fuffina: 

These are small face towels: viva china market!:) Maybe they are made with origami technique. Who knows, who knows ... (where the time goes;). OK, here's my step by step face beauty routine.

In realtà sono dei piccoli aciugamani per il viso: viva il cina market!:) Forse sono state piegate con la tecnica origami, Chi sa, chi sa ... OK, ecco la mia viso beauty routine, passo dopo passo.

1. Remover Lotion

Avon True Colour

Avon True Colour

This is the first product that I use in my evening skin routine. With this lotion I gently sweep over face and eyes to remove all traces of makeup. It's perfect for senstitive skin, not irritating and it is not too thick.

E' il primo prodotto che uso la sera. Con questa lozione delicatamente smuovo tutto il trucco dagli occhi e dal viso. E' perfetto per la pelle sensibile, non irrita e non è troppo denso.


2. Micellar Cleansing Water

Avon True Nutra Effects


As you can see I've already use half of this big bottle. This water is great, I use it after remover lotion for better idratation and tonification of the skin. This refreshing cleansing water is formuled with active seed complex and cleansing berry. One step cleasing solution with magnet like micelles that removes face, lips and eyes makeup.

Come potete vedere ho già usato la metà di questa grande bottiglia. Questa acqua è meravigliosa, la uso dopo la lozione, per idratare e tonificare la pelle. Questa acqua rinfrescante è formulata con un complesso di semi attivi (active seed complex) e bacche detergenti, una soluzione con micelle che agiscono come "calamita", rimuovendo il trucco da occhi, labbra e viso.

3. Complete Treatment Pads 5 in 1

Clearskin Professional

Clearskin Proffessional

Every two days I liquidize my face with this acid petals, in our bathroom we can make a small beauty treatment. These innocent looking petals clean and refreshe skin, even discolorations and tone skin. They remove old cells and make our skin look more fresh and younger.

Ogni due giorni passo il viso con questi dischetti umidi di acido, nel nastro bango possiamo fare un piccolo trattamento da beauty salon. Questi petali dall'aspetto innocente puliscono e rifrescano la pelle, proibiscono di scolorirla e la tonificano. Rimuovono le cellule morte donando un aspetto più fresco e giovane.

4. Self foaming Face Wash

Avon True Nutra Effects

Avon True Nutra Effects

I use this foam twice a day, in the morning and in the evening before taking shower. It's a very delicate foam, it is also puryifing but not so much, that's why I prefer to use it after I clean skin with other products. It's perfect as an ending accent of our beauty routine or in the morning to refresh skin.

Uso questo schiumetta due volte al giorno, la mattina e la sera prima di fare la doccia. E' un prodotto molto delicato, anche purificante ma non troppo, per questo preferisco usarla dopo altri prodotti. E' un perfetto accento finale nella nostra routine serale, sarà perfetta anche la mattina  per rinfrescare la pelle.


5.  Daily Skin Boosting Splash

Anew Perfect Skin

Anew Perfect Skin

When I use this booster in the morning, I feel like Josh Holloway that is getting out from the ocean full of foam, with dreamy face, and then I feel saying: "Davidoff" ... ;) Seriously it's very nice refreshing morning call for our skin, perfect before makeup. It leaves skin smooth and more soft.

Quando uso questo booster la mattina, mi sento come Josh Holloway che esce dall'oceano pieno di schiuma, e con uno sguardo sognante sento la voce: "Davidoff" ... ;). Seriamente è una bellissima chiamata mattutina per la pelle, perfetta prima del trucco. Lascia la pelle liscia e morbida.


6.  Eye  Cream

Anew Hydro Advance

Anew Hydro Advance

I will be honest with you, after two times I've use this cream I thought that it makes my bags under eyes even bigger! I even confessed this to my fiancé, poor him, sometimes he has to take  a role of my girlfriend;). But then I've notice that it pumps eye area and skin is more smooth:). It has a rich, moisturizing formula. I use it before go to sleep, feeling like putting a patch under my tired eyes. So comfy.

Sarò onesta con voi, dopo due volte che ho usato questa crema ero sicura che le mie borse sotto gli occhi sarebbero state ancora più evidenti, l'ho pure confessato al mio fidanzato, poverino a volte deve fare la parte della mia amica migliore;). Ma dopo ho notato che la zona vicino agli occhi è più sollevata e liscia:). Questa crema ha una formula ricca, la uso prima di dormire: sento che metto una medicazione sotto i miei occhi stanchi. Molto confortevole.

7. Face cream with aloe&cucamber

Avon care

Avon care

Last but not least, face cream. Do you like low cost Avon face creams? I do, I loved goji one, this time I use with aloe and cucamber extracts. Super hydrating, light and refreshing daily or night cream. 

Alla fine ma non ultima, la crema viso. Vi piacciono le creme low cost per il viso di Avon? A me si, mi piaceva una con estratti di goji, adesso uso quella con aloe e cetriolo. Super idratante, leggera e rinfrescante crema per il giorno o la notte.
polish poems

OK Cats, that's all from me for today, have a nice afternoon!:)
OK Gatti, è tutto da parte mia per oggi, buon pomeriggio!:)

0 comments commenti: