September makeup favourites

14.9.18 PMC 0 Comments

makeup

Hello all beautiful ladies from all over the world, I'm so happy to have You!:) If You heared someone laughing really hard last night, it was me. Angelo Pintus always makes me laugh a lot (that is not so easy in my case;). You have to see his shows!:) We have friyay!:) I don't know if it's also like this in Your case, but when I was younger, and I was visiting my girlfriends, or they visited me, we showed ourselves what we have inside our makeup bags. So prepare small coffee, I will open my beauty for You. This are my makeup products, that recently I use the most ...

Ciao a tutte voi bellissime Donne di tutto il mondo, sono così felice d'averVi!:) Se ieri sera avete sentito qualcuno che rideva forte forte, ero io. Angelo Pintus mi fa sempre ridere tanto (cosa che non è semplice nel mio caso;). Dovete vedere i suoi spettacoli!:) Siamo a venerdi!:) Non so se è così anche nel Vostro caso, ma quando ero più giovane e visitavo le mie amiche, o loro visitavano me, ci mostravamo a vicenda i nostri beauty. Allora, preparate un caffettuccio;)), aprirò con Voi il mio beauty. Questi sono i prodotti makeup che ultimamente uso di più...
septemeber favourites

Face

Photo Finish Foundation, Primer, Smashbox
Double Tan, Bronzing Powder, Warmnes, Wycon
Blusher, 3 Pink, Shaka
Bake&Finish  Luxury Baking Powder, Revolution Makeup
face favourites

My face makeup routine has changes recently, right now I always put some primer on my face and bake finish powder. With primer I need only two drops of foundation, and thanks to magic white powder with ghost finish:)), my makeup last much linger. On cheeks sometimes i put some blush, but recently much often matt bronzer in softy softy packaging.

La mia makeup routine è cambiata ultimamente, adesso metto sempre un primer e finisco con un fard in polvere bianca. Con il primer ho bisogno solo di due gocce di fondotinta, e grazie alla polavere bianca con finitura fantasma:)), il mio trucco dura di più. A volte sulle guance metto un po' di fard, ma ultimamente più spesso metto un bronzer matt in una scatolina morbida morbida.
face makeup

Eyes

Photo Matte Eyes, Smashbox
24 hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer, Smashbox
Curvy Lashes Mascara, Wycon
eyes favourites

There's not too much stuff for eyes. Recently I keep my fidelity relationship with small smashbox eye palette with natural eyeshadows. Of course I put always eyeshadow primer;). In last two weeks I make my lashes curvy with mascara from Wycon from the latest D Effect line.

Non c'è troppa roba per gli occhi. Ultimamente sono fedele alla piccola palette di Smashbox con colori naturali.. Ovviamente metto sempre il primer;). Da due settimane sottolineo le mie ciglia con la novità di Wycon, il mascara della linea D Effect.
wycon smashbox
fenty beauty wycon

Lips

Mattemoiselle, Ma'damn, Fenty Beauty
Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick, Les Chocolats, Dose of Cocoa, L'Oreal
Make me happy Shiny Lipstick, Lovely Magnolia, Marionnaud
Oui a l'amour, Rouge Vertige 56 Satin, Yves Rocher
Be Legendary Liquid Pigment, Crush it, Smashbox
Lipbalm, Karl Lagerfeld
lips favourites

My lips color depends from my state of mind. When I'am cozy I choose: chocolate, relaxed: happy magnolia color or lipbalm, strong: fuchsia, party mood: classic red.

Il colore delle mie labbra dipende dal mio stato d'animo. Quando mi sento morbida scelgo cioccolata, rilassata magnolia o balsamo labbra, forte fucsia e se sento il bisogno di divertirmi metto un rosso classico.
karl lagerfeld l'oreal,smashbox,marriannaud,fenty beauty
fenty beauty lips

Have a great last weekend of summer Cats!:)
Abbiate un bellissimo ultimo weekend d'estate Gatti!:)

0 comments commenti: