Avon September Edition

18.9.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello Ladies! My favourite Avon has arrived:). Do You know where I loved to make my avon orders? At the University during history of polish gramma lessons:)). I loooooved poetry and literature appointments with great professors but mechanisms in medieval polish gramma wasn't my favour topic;). We had lessons from 8 'til 17 every day, so I had to relax somehow friday at 16, right?:) I helped my friend this way, she was earning money to pay her apartment that she was hiring with her friend. I was living with my grandma in the park, you know, students life ... now I am lady in province of Pisa, there's no medieval gramma no more, but I still help other girls to earn some money. This time from my favourite Avon Consultant Serena I took beautiful and cozy stuffs perfect for autumn:).

Ciao Signore! Il mio preferito Avon è arrivato:). Sapete dove nel passato adoravo fare ordini Avon? All'Università durante la storia della grammatica medievale polacca:)). Amavo tantissimo gli appuntamenti della poesia e letteratura con meravigliosi professori, ma la grammatica polacca  Medievale non era il mio argomento preferito;). Avevamo lezione dalle 8 alle 17 ogni giorno, allora il venerdi alle 16 volevo rilassarmi un po';). In questo modo aiutavo anche la mia amica che era in affitto in un appartamento con una sua collega. Io abitavo nel parco con la mia nonna ... sapete com'è la vita degli studenti:). Adesso sono una signorina della provincia di Pisa, non c'è più storia della grammatica, ma sempre aiuto le ragazze a guadagnare un po'. Questa volta dalla mia Presentatrice Avon preferita, Serena, ho ordinato delle bellissime cosine per l'autunno:)
avon italia


Leopard Print 

Lingerie

avon lingerie
leopard print


Warm and Soft 

Shawl

avon italia


Soft 

Socks

avon italia


Luxe Shape Sensation 

Lipstick

Island

avon italia
avon
avon stuff

And I already know what will I take from next catalogue: in october is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, buying this rose purse we donate and support all prevention actions and cure for all ladies that are fighting with breasts cancer. It's so nice we can help each other also this way, right? Have a nice and cozy afternoon!:)

E so già cosa ordinerò dal prossimo catalogo: ottobre è il Mese Internazionale contro il tumore del seno, perciò acquistando un portamonete rosa supportiamo progetti per la prevenzione e cura del tumore al seno. E' bello aiutarci anche in questo modo, vero? Buon pomeriggio!:)
avon italia

0 comments commenti: