September vintage shopping

6.9.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello Cats!:) I don't have followers, I have Great Visitors. Thank You, that You visit me, it's an honour for me to have You here in my mill. Thanks God we have a new month, so I could go vintage shopping;). God is making me lots of great suprises in my life, one of them is Tuscany, the best place to do vintage shopping ever!:) Often people ask me, where do I find all these beautiful things. Well, I use my eyes and stay attentive on what I see. I hope I will inspire and show You that vintage shopping is the best shopping:). And if You will be good to me, one day I will take You with me, to my places:). We have 50 euro in our pocket, let's go shopping!:)

Ciao Gatti!:) Io non ho dei followers, ho dei Visitatori Doc. Grazie per tutte le Vostre visite, è un onore per me averVi nel mio mulino. Grazie a Dio abbiamo il mese nuovo, così potrò andare a fare shopping in stile vintage;). Dio mi fa tante sorprese nella mia vita, una di queste è la Toscana, il miglior posto per fare shopping vintage!:) Spesso la gente mi chiede dove trovo tutte queste belle cose. Beh, uso i miei occhi e sto attenta a cosa vedo. Spero che Vi ispirerò e Vi mostrerò che il vintage shopping è lo shopping migliore:). E se sarete buoni con me, un giorno Vi porterò nei miei posti:). Abbiamo 50 euro in tasca, andiamo a fare shopping!:)

Gucci

Wallet


I would never buy Gucci wallet with normal prize, for million reasons. One of them is that You can have an original, almost new wallet with much less. How can be sure that we have something original, not a copy? Inside we have to find series number. I like it, because it's not too big and will be perfect for each bag type.

Non comprerei mai un portafoglio originale Gucci a prezzo normale, per mille motivi. Uno di questi è che puoi avere un portafoglio originale e quasi nuovo pagando molto di meno. Come possiamo essere sicuri che abbiamo l'acessorio originale non finto? Dentro dobbiamo cercare il numero di serie. Mi piace questo modello, perchè non è troppo grande ed entrerà in ogni tipo di borsa.

Valle Verde 

Bag


When you are "Vintage Master" like me;), you can find total new bags from genuine leather like this one. Valle Verde is a nice italian brand famous by producing beautiful and timeless shoes and accessories leather made. Dad, I know You love this bag and think it's suits me well:)). It's model from '70 and I love it!:)

Quando sei "Vintage Master" come me;), riesci a trovare borse totalmente nuove fatte di pelle genuina, come questa. Valle Verde è un marchio italiano famoso per la produzione di bellissime borse e scarpe di pelle, senza tempo. Papà, so che ti piace molto questa borsa e che mi sta bene:)). E' un modello anni '70 e mi piace da morire!:)

Window Image


I saw this window and I felt in love. End of the story.
Ho visto questa finestra e mi sono innamorata. Fine della storia.

Stones neckle


Do You know that green stones attire luck and happiness in our lifes? I know that, my grand grand mother Maria (I have second name because of her) knew lots of magic tricks and had a magic stuff ... No, she wasn't the witch, she was a Fairy :)). And she loved me a lot, like I still love her:). That's her face:

Sapete che le pietre verdi attirano felicità e fortuna nella nostra vita? Lo so perché la mia bisnonna Maria (ho il secondo nome da lei) conosceva dei trucchi magici e aveva roba magica ... No, non era una strega, era una Fata:)). E mi amava tanto, come io amavo e amo lei:). Ecco il suo viso:

Have a nice afternoon Cats, and beware, of darkness of course.
Buon pomeriggio Gatti, comportatevi bene ed evitate l'oscurità.

0 comments commenti: