Last summer days makeup

5.9.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello Ladies, it's already wednesday and summer has returned, for a while:). I remember one girl that I've met when I was twenty, she tolds me once: I wish I could be like you, so happy about beeing alive. I smiled then, because I knew it wasn't true. I wasn't always happy to be alive. There was a black hole period in my life, I would say really black.  I couldn't see nothing beautiful in the world, feeling powerless, couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. I understood I was ill, when I didn't want any bag that I was seeing :), I wasn't myself at all. I was asking myself constantly will I ever be myself again? Then I stopped eating and then waking up from bed. I called my state: Soul flu. And 
I had to treat myself like a person with flu. It wasn't two weeks theraphy, I was getting out from black hole for weeks, months and after all becomed two years. I've reborned like Lady Lazarus. But still remember this time. I can't and I don't want to back to soul flu period, so I cure myself every day. 
I don't answer always on the phone anymore, no try to please everyone, I had to close some chapters in my life. And then, there's every day therapy. With all stuff that makes me happy. I don't want to impress you with things I have, I think that intelligent people knows that:). I want to share with you all this small things that are really fundamental for beeing well with ourselves.

Ciao Signore, è già mercoledi e l'estate è tornata per un momento:). Mi ricordo una ragazza che ho conosciuto quando avevo vent'anni, mi ha detto: Vorrei essere come te, sempre così felice d'essere viva. Ho sorriso, perché sapevo che non era vero. Non sempre ero felice d'essere viva. C'è stato un periodo di buco nero nella mia vita, direi davvero nero. Non riuscivo a vedere nulla di bello nel mondo, mi sentivo senza forze, non riuscivo nemmeno a guardarmi nello specchio. Ho capito che ero malata, quando mi sono accorta che non mi piaceva più nessuna borsa che vedevo :), non ero più me stessa. Mi chiedevo senza pausa, tornerò mai ad essere di nuovo me stessa? Dopo ho smesso di mangiare e poi di alzarmi dal letto. Ho chiamato il mio stato: influenza dell'anima. Non è stata una terapia di due settimane, uscivo dal buco nero per settimane, mesi che dopo sono diventati due anni. Sono rinata come Lady Lazarus. Ma sempre ricordo quel periodo. Non voglio e non posso tornare a quel tempo di influenza dell'anima, allora mi curo ogni giorno. Non rispondo più sempre al telefono, non provo più a piacere a tutti, ho dovuto chiudere qualche capitolo della mia vita. E poi c'è la terapia quotidiana con tutte le cose che mi rendono felice. Non voglio impressionarvi con le cose che possiedo, penso che le persone intelligenti lo sanno:). Voglio condividere con voi tutte queste piccole cose che sono davvero fondamentali per stare bene con se stessi.

So Cats, I've choose my favour makeup stuff for end of the summer:).
Allora Gatti, ho scelto i miei trucchi preferiti per gli ultimi giorni dell'estate:).

Earthy Waves

My nail Lacquer


Am I the last person on earth, that makes nails at home?:) Well, maybe it's not perfect, but who cares. I like to change nails colour (with all red shades that after all looks the same;)), I don't have always hours that I can spend in beauty salon, so in the afternoon in my magic kitchen I put colour on my hands. This shade of fuchsia I loved so much that I even took broken bottle closed with scotch tape!:) It was the last one and I had to take it;). It has so great and comfy brush that is impossible not to put it right!:)

Sono l'ultima persona al mondo che fa le unghie a casa ?:) Beh, forse non sono ideali, ma chi se ne frega. Mi piace spesso cambiare colore sulle unghie (con tutte le tonalità del rosso che alla fine sembrano uguali;)), non ho sempre tante ore da passare nel centro estetico, allora di pomeriggio nella mia cucina magica metto il colore sulle mie mani. Questo colore fuchsia mi piaceva cosi tanto, che ho preso la bottiglia rotta chiusa con uno schotch!:) Era l'ultimo e ho dovuto prenderlo;). Ha un pennello cosi comodo che non è possibile mettere male questo smalto.

Face

You better work! gym proof primer, essence, Accord Parfait, Vanille Rose, L'Oreal, Match Stix, Yacht Lyfe, Fenty Beauty, Double Tan Bronzing powder, Wycon, all I need, conclear palette, essence


I've showed you already all these products, I have to tell you one thing, I don't take seriously opinions about cosmetics, before I try them. I've read so many stupid things about L'Oreal stuff in internet that are not true. I am to old to take in consideration all this bullshit:). I love L'Oreal foundations, my favorite is Accord Parfait, it's really perfect and you can choose from millions of tonalities. So cool!:)

Vi ho già mostrato tutti questi prodotti, ma vi devo dire una cosa, non prendo seriamente le opinioni sui cosmetici prima di averli provati io. Ho letto in internet così tante cose stupide sui trucchi di L'Oreal che non sono vere. Sono troppo grande per considerare stupidate del genere:). Adoro i fondotinta di L'Oreal, il mio preferito è Accord Parfait, è davvero perfetto e potete scegliere tra mille tonalità.

Eyes

Make me happy, Romantic Peach,  My silky eyeshadow,  Mariannaud, Curvy Lashes Mascara, Wycon


I love this sunny and satinated mono eyeshadow, it's great for all that are still studying to put makeup. As you can see it's possible to make an eye makeup with only one colour and highlighters!:)

Mi piace molto questo ombretto solare con finitura satinata, è perfetto per tutte quelle tra noi che ancora studiano come truccarsi. Come vedete è possibile fare il trucco degli occhi con solo un colore e l'illuminante!:)

Lips

Make me happy,  My crazy shine lipstick, Lovely Magnolia


I love this lipstick for luminous colour with a shiny finish, magnetic closing and beautiful fruits aroma. And George loves it too! ;)

Mi piace questo rossetto per la sua finitura luminosa e brillante, la chiusura magnetica e un bellissimo profumo di frutta. Sembra che piaccia anche a George! ;)

Have a nice afternoon Cats, altough sometimes cloudy, after all, life is always beautiful ...
Buon pomeriggio Gatti, anche se a volte nuvolosa, la vita, è sempre bella ...
:)

0 comments commenti: