Last sunday of summer at Pisa

16.9.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello! Thanks God we have sunday!:) One day, my dad told me how I began to walk. Well, I was standing in the corner of the room and starring. For days, weeeks and months. It wasn't for my illness, I wasn't courage enough to make a first step. But one day I've finally parted and then never stopped. In my life situations like this repeat always. I stop and stare for long time (when I was seven years old it was a swimming pool with the persons behind me:)), and I don't move. Then something turns me on and I begin to move. So, today for a third time I went to Pisa, close to Pisa University at Veterinary Department, and I stared ...

Ciao! Grazie a Dio è domenica!:) Una volta mio papà mi ha raccontato come ho iniziato a camminare. Allora, stavo in un angolo della stanza e fissavo il vuoto. Per giorni, settimane e mesi. Non era colpa della mia malattia, non ero abbastanza coraggiosa per fare il primo passo. Ma un giorno, finalmente sono partita e dopo non mi sono più fermata. Una situazione del genere si ripete spesso nella mia vita. Sono ferma e fisso per lungo tempo (quando avevo sette anni era una piscina con dieci persone dietro di me:)) e non mi muovevo. Dopo qualcosa mi si accende e inizio a muovermi. Allora, oggi per la terza volta sono andata a Pisa e fissavo il Dipartimento di Veterinaria dell'Università di Pisa ...
Hello Sunshine!

Let's have icecream near the Arno River! 
Andiamo a prendere il gelato vicino all'Arno!

Let's stare!:)
Fissiamo!:)

It's time to go home Cats. Tomorrow school begins ... anyway try to have a nice evening!;)
E' il momento di tornare a casa Gatti. Domani inizia la scuola ... ma lo stesso Vi auguro buona serata!;)

0 comments commenti: