My september lingerie

4.9.18 PMC 0 Comments


Hello Ladies, if autumn had a sound, it would be George Harrison voice. I swear I hear him with every leaf and cold wind:) ( John would be spring, Ringo summer and Paul winter). Have You change your warderobe for autunnal already? For me it's a nightmare so I began with lingerie;). Let's have "Love tea" and talk about ladies stuff;).

Ciao Signore, se l'autunno avesse un suono sarebbe la voce di George Harrison. Vi giuro che lo sento con ogni foglia che cade e il vento caldo (John sarebbe la primavera, Ringo l'estate e Paul l'inverno). Avete già fatto il cambio armadio? Per me è un incubo, perciò inizio piano piano con l'intimo. Ma prima beviamo insieme "L'Infuso d'amore" e chiacchieriamo di cose femminili;).

This month I choose underwear from Chantelle, and it's leopard lace print, because leopard is a big cat;).
Questo mese ho scelto l'intimo di Chantelle, ed è pizzo leopardato, perché il leopardo è un grande gatto;).

If You like it, other Chantelle lingerie You will find it here:
Se Vi piace, altro intimo di Chantelle lo troverete qui:

0 comments commenti: