10 Years Challenge

29.1.19 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cats!:) To be honest I don't like to back in the past for lots of reasons, but I decided to partecipate in 10 years challenge and show my picture from 10 years ago. That time I was 25 years old and was living all by myself in big city in the center of Poland, trying to forget my 6 years relationship almost finished with wedding. It's not easy to be single woman with neurological illness, I had to organize all my life: from grocery shopping, house cleaning, going to work and working. It wasn't easy, but I am very proud of myself about this period of my life, I could really see who I really am and I've discovered that I am stronger and wiser then I thought;). Maybe You won't believe me but the biggest problem I had with ... opening bottles, like wine or peas boxes:). But there's always God that sent me help, so I had great neighbours that I could knock at the door at midnight with red wine in my hand and ask for help to open it. They never made me any question;). There's one thing I miss about that time: my health, I was stronger then I am today, but I guess it's normal in my case;). One year after taking this picuture I left everything and I start to live here, in Italy. I am so curious where and who I'am gonna be in next 10 years, because something is telling me that a cat like me won't stop. In spite of everything.

Ciao Gatti!:) Onestamente non mi piace tornare indietro nel tempo per tanti motivi, ma ho deciso di partecipare al 10 years challenge e mostrare la mia foto di 10 anni fa. A quel tempo avevo 25 anni e ho vissuto da sola in una grande città nel centro della Polonia, provando a dimenticare la mia storia d'amore di sei anni finita quasi con un matrimonio. Non è facile essere una donna single con una malattia neurologica, ho dovuto riorganizzare tutta la mia vita: dalle spese, pulire casa, andare al lavoro e lavorare. Non è stato semplice, ma sono molto fiera di me stessa in quel periodo là, davvero ho potuto vedere chi sono davvero e ho scoperto che sono più forte e brava di quello pensavo;). Forse non mi crederete ma il problema più grande ce l'avevo con ... aprire le bottiglie, come il vino o le scatole di piselli. Ma c'è sempre Dio che mi manda un aiuto. Avevo dei vicini meravigliosi, potevo bussare alla loro porta a mezzanotte con una bottiglia di vino rosso in mano e chiedere d'aiutarmi ad aprirla. Nessuno mi ha mai fatto nessun tipo di domanda;). C'è solo una cosa che mi manca di quel periodo: la mia salute, ero più forte di come sono adesso, ma penso che sia normale nel mio caso;). Un anno dopo aver fatto questa foto ho lasciato tutto e sono partita per vivere qui, in Italia. Sono molto curiosa di dove e chi sarò nei prossimi dieci anni, perché qualcosa mi dice cheun gatto come me non si fermerà. Nonostante tutto.

0 comments commenti: