January at Pisa

12.1.19 PMC 2 Comments


Hey Cats!:) Today special "Hello" I sent to all my UK readers: thank you that you tolerate my english. You should know that I always wanted learn and speak this beautiful Shakespeare language on excellent level, but my high school teacher throw me up from his class saying, that I am not "enough", italian group took me with open arms. Look where I am now and with who I am sharing my life:). It was destiny. Unfortunately I already know that my english won't be better, I am living in a place where "wait" and "white" are the same word. Really. The most important thing to me is to create connection and even if my phrases and words are not perfect, it doesn't matter, because our hearts understand each other anyway. If You have love for life in Your heart, there's always june outside, even if it's freezing. Let's go to Pisa, Bunnies!

Ciao Gatti!:) Oggi mando un "Ciao" speciale a tutti i miei lettori dall'Inghilterra: grazie di sopportare il mio inglese. Dovete sapete che io avrei voluto imparare a parlare questa bellissima lingua shakespiriana a livello eccellente, ma il mio insegnante d'inglese mi ha buttato fuori dalla classe dicendomi che non sono "abbastanza", il gruppo italiano mi ha accolto a braccia aperte. Guardate dove sono adesso e con chi condivido la mia vita:). E' stato il destino. Purtroppo so già che il mio inglese non migliorerà perché vivo in un posto dove "wait" e "white" sono la stessa parola. Davvero. La cosa più importante per me è creare una connessione e anche se le mie frasi o parole non sono perfette, non importa, perché i nostri cuori si capiscono lo stesso. Se hai amore per la vita dentro al cuore, fuori è sempre giugno, perfino quando è freddo. Andiamo a Pisa Coniglietti!
🚗😺🐰👜

Pausa Stop. Ciao Gigi!

Let's stare at Arno River.
Andiamo ad ammirare il fiume Arno.
🌞💧🌍❤👇

We are such a fabolous models ...
Siamo modelli eccellenti ...
👇👩🐰

Lets' go shopping!
🤪🐰👌

 💄👄👀

Mummy will take you home, 9.99 treasure:). 
Mamma ti porterà a casa, meraviglia a 9.99:).
👇👌👜❤

Let's go stare at Tower of Pisa.
Andiamo ad ammirare la Torre Pendente.
👀🧐😇

It's time to go home Bunnies!
E' il momento di tornare a Casa Coniglietti!
👀🖐👄

Have a nice and beautiful evening Everyone!:)
Buona e bellissima serata a Tutti!:)

2 comments: