Makeup inspired by Sylvia Plath

25.1.19 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cats, I know You are all right, because it's friday;). There's one woman that I really love and it's Sylvia Plath. Some artists can't "stand her" (like Joni Mitchell), I could stand Sylvia for hours, forever.I think all artists put their life in theirs operas. I am sure about that. When I was at University I've wrote a science essay about how personal life influenced Sylvia poems.  My master thesis was about another famous, polish poet Maria Pawlikowska Jasnorzewska and autobiography elements in her poetry. I've choose to write about it because there was a time in my life when I was writing poetry too. Exist even my small poetry book. I remember all my ex fiancees, when they were reading some love poem and they thanked me to wrote about us. Till today they don't know it was never about them or about us. I've read all books that exist about Sylvia Plath. I love to listen her voice in the afternoon, when I turn on in internet all poems registrations that she made. My love for Sylvia is forever.

Ciao Gatti, so che state bene perché è venerdì!;). Esiste nel mondo una donna che amo davvero tanto ed è Sylvia Plath. Alcuni artisti non riescono a sopportarla (come Joni Mitchell), io potrei leggere o ascoltare le sue poesie per ore, per sempre. Penso che tutti gli artisti mettono la loro vita dentro le loro opere. Ne sono sicura. Quando ero all'Università ho scritto un saggio su come la vita personale abbia influenzato la poetica di Sylvia. La mia laurea parlava di un'altra, famosa poetessa polacca Maria Pawlikowska Jasnorzewska e degli elementi autobiografici nella sua poesia. Ho scelto di scrivere a proposito di questo perché c'è stato un momento nella mia vita, in cui anch'io scrivevo poesie. Esiste perfino un piccolo libretto. Mi ricordo tutti i miei ex fidanzati che quando leggevano le poesie d'amore mi rigraziavano di descrivere noi. Fino ad oggi non sanno che non era mai di loro e di noi. Ho letto tutti i libri che esistono su Sylvia. Amo ascoltare la sua voce nel pomeriggio, quando metto in internet le registrazioni audio che ha fatto. Il mio amore per Sylvia è per sempre.

Sylvia was a Woman. She loved put red lisptick on and mascara ...
Sylvia era una Donna. Amava mettere rossetto rosso e mascara ...
🌹💄👄

Lipstick

Creamland

Cool Red

Wycon


Eyeshadows

20 Dark Cooper Pearl

16 Nude Matt

06 Cream Matt

Quick Mascara 

Volume Effect 

Wycon


Smoothing Primer

Liquid Velvet Foundation

Quick Blush

Vintage Rose

Wycon


Have a good weekend Cats.
Buon weekend Gatti,
💖

0 comments commenti: