January Vintage Shopping

3.1.19 PMC 0 Comments


Hey all life and beauty lovers:). Do You know when You are happy? I do!:) I love to have beautiful dreams. Recently I have plenty of them, some are strange ones. I was dreaming that I was making photos in the rhythm of "Strawberry Fields" song, I've dreamed also Paul McCartney in blu shirt, someone was saying that his songs are stupid, he was laughing and I was trying to defend him. Strange thing is that now I feel like I would really know him, I even know how does he smell like! I am also happy when I have a possibility to give things a second life. That's why I visit vintage shops. Maybe one day we will go there together. This time I cought ...

Ciao a tutti gli amanti della vita e della bellezza:). Sapete quando siete felici? Io sì!:) Amo avere bellissinmi sogni. Ultimamente ne ho tanti, alcuni sono anche strani. Sognavo che facevo le foto al ritmo della canzone "Strawberry Fields", ho sognato anche Paul McCartney con una camicia azzurra, qualcuno diceva che le sue canzoni sono stupide, lui rideva e io provavo a difenderlo. La cosa strana è che adesso sento come se lo avessi conosciuto davvero, so perfino come profuma! Sono anche felice quando ho la possibilità di dare alle cose una seconda vita. Ecco perché visito i negozi vintage. Forse un giorno ci andremo insieme. Questa volta ho trovato ...

Slippers

Kardinale



 Does it mean that I will be saint now?
Significa che adesso sarò una santa?

Leather Purse

Furla


My male friends says that small bags are sexy, this one is spacious too:).
I miei amici maschi dicono che le borse piccole sono sexy, questa è anche spaziosa:).


Duchess 

Foulard


Where's the Prince?;)
Dov'è il Principe?;)

24K Tray

Inox


You know I don't care about karats, propably this beautiful tray is more precious then big part of my jewelry;).

Sapete che non do troppa importanza ai carati, probabilmente questo bellissimo vassoio è piu' prezioso di gran parte della mia bigiotteria;).

0K jewelry


Isn't it beautiful anyway?:)
Non è bellissima lo stesso?:)

Have a great afternoon Cats!:)
And only beautiful dreams;).

Buon pomeriggio Gatti!:)
E solo bellissimi sogni;).

0 comments commenti: