Giovanni Lomi Sunset makeup

24.1.19 PMC 0 Comments


Helloooo, Frankenstein is still here ... what should we do with this horror wheather? Let's put some colors on it!:) Have You ever tried some non conventional medicine treatments? I do. As a kid and teenager I had bioenergy therapy, then I've tried also music therapy: I was lying in a vibrate chair listening some delfine sounds. I did thousands acupuncture sessions, sometimes my doctor from very far East burned my body with a hot incense!:) I often use homeopatic medicines that works on me very well. I can't say that all these things cured my sma, but I am more then sure that they helped me to be in better conditions and slowed down my illness progression. Right now I meditate every morning and when "Frankenstein days" are coming I stare at the colors!:) Let's do this grey and freezing day warm and pinky, just like sunset ...

Ciaooooo, Frankenstein è sempre qui ... cosa dobbiamo fare con questo tempo dell'orrore? Mettiamoci qualche colore!:) Avete mai provato la medicina non convenzionale? Io sì. Quando ero bamibina e adolescente ho provato sessioni con un bioenergoterapeuta, ho provato anche la musicoterpia: stavo seduta su una poltrona vibrante e ascoltavo i suoni del mare e dei delifini. Ho fatto centinaia di sessioni di agopuntura, a volte il mio dottore del lontanissimo Est bruciava il mio corpo con l'incenso!:) Spesso uso medicine omeopatiche, che su di me funzionano molto bene. Non posso dire che tutte queste cose mi hanno guarito dalla sma, ma sono più che sicura che mi hanno aiutata a rimanere più in forma e hanno rallentato la mia malattia. Adesso medito ogni mattina e quando arrivano "Le giornate Frankenstein" fisso i colori!:) Trasformiamo questa giornata grigia e fredda in una color rosa, proprio come un tramonto ...

Recently I've discovered that lots of great artists never had mainstream or world success, that's why I look up also at the local painters paints. Giovanni Lomi lived here, at Livorno and his paints touched me with their harmony, freshness and brightness. I've choose his "Sunset" to prepare my make up. I wanted avoid "fever" effect, so I put pink shades on my eyes and lips, without cheeks.

Ultimamente scopro che tantissimi grandi artisti non hanno mai avuto un successo mondiale o non appaiano nel mainstream. Ecco perché noto anche i pittori locali. Giovanni Lomi ha vissuto qui, a Livorno e i suoi quadri mi hanno toccato con la loro armonia, freschezza e luminosità. Ho scelto il suo "Tramonto" per preparare il mio makeup. Volevo evitare "l'effetto febbre", allora ho messo tonalità di rosa solo sui miei occhi e labbra, non sulle guance.

Waterproof Mascara

Push Up! 

Cien

Magnetic Palette

ColorPowerRefill

37 Tokyo Red Matt 

75 Tortora Matt

Myrtle 210, Metal Refill

Wycon


Lip Power

02 Cyclamen Pink


Smoothing Primer

Liquid Velvet Foundation

Wycon

Bronzing Powder

02 Dark Matte

Skin Concealer

Cien


Warm and pink kisses Cats! 
Caldi baci in rosa Gatti!

0 comments commenti: