Unboxing My Beauty Box Italia February Edition

29.1.19 PMC 0 Comments


Good Morning Cats! Are You ready for Valentine's Day? Me either:). Recently I see so many great people heart broken that I think Valentine should be canceled this year. But maybe it's only my impression, let's see what Girls from My Beauty Box Italia decided to put inside the box that is full of love to share ... ;)

Buongiorno Gatti! Siete pronti per la Festa di san Valentino? Nemmeno io:). Ultimamente vedo così tanta brava gente con il cuore spezzato che penso che quest'anno San Valentino dovrebbe essere cancellato. Ma forse è solo la mia impressione, guardiamo cosa le Ragazze di Beauty Box Italia hanno deciso di mettere dentro la scatola che è "piena di amore" da condividere ... ;)
💗💄🎀🌹

Eyeliner Pencil

Sumita

👀✍

I still don't know how draw a perfect eye line. But we don't have to be perfect to be amazing;). You can always vanish Your line so it seems to be eyeshadow;). 

Ancora non so disegnare una linea perfetta sull'occhio. Ma non dobbiamo essere perfette per essere meravigliose;). Possiamo sempre sfumare la linea della matita così che sembra un ombretto;).

Nail polish

Estrosa

💅

I like this super long lasting nail poslih, only this lavanda colour is not much my type ...
Mi piace questo smalto long lasting, solo questa tonalità lavanda non è molto il mio tipo ... 

Deo Control 

Spray


Because love is a hard work ... ;)
Perché l'amore è un duro lavoro ... ;)

Extreme Gloss

Mesauda Milano


I love red.
Amo il rosso.

Hair Cream

Tenax

👩

Unisex beauty stuff for a couple, to be honest I use it all by myself. We put some cream on wet 
hairs and styling them as always. It gives super shiny effect and I like this vintage packaging a lot.

Prodotto unisex per la coppia, onestamente la uso da sola. Mettiamo un po' di crema sui capelli bagnati e li stilizziamo come sempre. Dona un effetto super brillante e mi piace molto la sua confezione in stile vintage.

So now, we are ready to "Share the Love";).
Ecco, adesso siamo pronte per "Condivedere l'Amore";).
💗

0 comments commenti: