January skin essentials

7.1.19 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cats, welcome in winter!:) Xmas is over, spring will not come fast, it's freezing, but don't worry Cats, I will lead You through this tunnel of darkness with light and good vibes:). Today we will talk about my favour skin care products, this time for january ...

Ciao Gatti, benvenuti nell'inverno!:) Natale è finito, la primavera non verrà tanto presto, è un freddo cane, ma non Vi preoccupate Gatti, Vi condurrò attraverso questo buio tunnel con la luce e buoni vibrazioni!:) Oggi parleremo della cura della pelle e dei miei prodotti preferiti, questa volta per il mese di gennaio ...


Yves Rocher

Ultra plumping serum


I am an old lady, but none gives me 36 years:). I think it's beacuse of this serum, of course;). I've noticed that it really plumps my skin and smooths wrinkles and fine lines. I've almost finished all bottle and it really works!:)

Sono una vecchia signora, ma nessuno mi da 36 anni:). Penso sia grazie a questo siero, ovviamente;). Ho notato che davvero riempie la mia pelle, la liscia e riduce le linee fini. Ho quasi finito tutta la bottiglina e funziona davvero!:)

Collistar 

Deep Moisturizing Cream


I love this cream. You can use it in the morning or before you go to bed, but it will always deeply moisturizes your skin, leaving it fresh and radiant. It's great as a primer before makeup or serum because it assorbs really quickly.

Amo questa crema. Si può mettere la mattina o la sera prima di andare a letto, ma sempre idraterà in profondità la vostra pelle, lasciandola fresca e radiosa. E' ottimo anche come  primer prima del makeup o del siero, perché si assorbe davvero velocemente.

Baylis & Harding Beauticology

Treats For Feet 


Every evening I have to make a massage to my feet, they are very tired and stressed after freezing day. This cream is super moisturizing, relaxing and has beautiful candies aroma!:)

Ogni sera devo fare un massaggino ai miei piedi, sono molto stanchi e stressati dopo una giornata fredda. Questa  cremina è super idratante, rilassante e ha un bellissimo profumo di caramelle!:)

Simple Plesures

Scented Lip Balm

Winter Snow


I have very sensitive lips, before go to sleep I have to protect them in some way. Simple lip balm is perfect for that!:) Sometimes I prepare lips mask: I put some honey on my lips and try not to eat it for like 10 minutes, it really works:).

Ho labbra molto sensibili, prima di dormire le devo proteggere in qualche modo. Basta un semplice balsamo labbra!:) A volte preparo anche la maschera per la bocca: metto uno strato di miele sulle labbra e provo a non mangiarlo per 10 minuti, funziona davvero:). 

Stay warm Cats!:)
Tenetevi al caldo Gatti!:)

0 comments commenti: