Good Saturday Vibes at Pisa

26.1.19 PMC 0 Comments


Hey Cats! Are we in the middle of winter? I guess so. None remember when it has started, none knows when it will really ends;). Let's go to Pisa, because we can't forget that life is beautiful anyway!:) Don't worry Cat, I will back soon, and remember that I love your smile!:)

Ciao Gatti! Siamo nel mezzo dell'inverno? Penso di sì. Nessuno ricorda quando è iniziato, nessuno sa quando davvero finirà;). Andiamo a Pisa, perché non possiamo dimeticare che la vita è comunque bella!:) Non preoccuparti Gatto, tornerò presto e amo il tuo sorriso!:)

🐱👄

My winter must: Lip Oil from Avon, I will write more about it monday!:)
Il mio must have per l'inverno: Olio per le labbra di Avon, scriverò di più lunedì!:)
💄🎀

Friends from work;). I love young and creative Ladies, I feel one of them;).
Amiche dal lavoro;). Adoro le signorine giovani e creative, mi sento una di loro;).
🖐👩📸📸📸🤣

Today we will stare at Piazza dei Cavalieri. I was here for the first time when I was 19, that days I didn't knew I will live here:).

Oggi saremo in Piazza dei Cavalieri. Sono stata qui per la prima volta quando avevo 19 anni, in quei giorni non mi immaginavo che avrei vissuto qui:).
🌍

Who's this beautiful man? His name is Ulisse Dini and he's a famous math mind. Maybe that's why he's looking at me in such a funny way;).

Chi è questo bellissimo uomo? E' Ulisse Dini ed è un famoso cervellone matematico. Forse per questo motivo mi guarda così divertito;). 
👀

It's freezing, let's go shopping! Let saldo maso begins ...
E' un freddo cane, andiamo a fare shopping, parola d'ordine saldi ...
🧤🧥👔👕🧦👝

It's time to go home Cats ...
E' tempo di tornare a casa Gatti ...
🚗

Good night Everyone.
Buona notte a Tutti.
💋

PS. There are people that have me on their wallpaper desktop, I feel honoured, thank YOU!
PS. Esistono persone che mi hanno sul loro desktop, mi sento onorata, grazie!:)

0 comments commenti: