Dalì inspired makeup

10.1.19 PMC 0 Comments


Hello Darlings!:) Crazy people are the best people. Salvador Dalì wasn't quite normal, he was a great artist. His operas are timeless and priceless. When I was young, I had cup with Dalì painting and I could stare for hours on my cup of tea feeling at the same time admiration, pleasure and million of thoughts, interpretations that were running through my head about what I see. My favourite Dalì paint talks about time and memory.

Ciao Carissimi!:) Le persone pazze sono le migliori. Salvador Dalì non era tanto normale, è stato un grandissimo artista. Le sue opere sono inestimabili e senza tempo. Quando ero più giovane avevo una tazza con un quadro di Dalì e potevo fissare il mio thè per ore, provando allo stesso tempo ammirazione, piacere e milioni di pensieri, interpretazioni che mi scorrevano dentro la testa. Il mio quadro preferito di Dalì parla del tempo e della memoria.

👀📒📚

"The Persistence of Memory" has inspired me to choose similar colors to prepare my makeup. Mostly I see bright, intense and metallic colors and shades.

"The Persistence of Memory" mi ha ispirato a scegliere colori simili per il mio trucco. Principalmente vedo sfumature e colori chiari, intensi e metallici.

🐱‍👤💋✨😵❤

Eyes in Wonderland

Eyeshadow Palette

Wycon

😵👀👍

Praline Chocolate 

Palette

Makeup Revolution

✨🖼👇

Melted Chrome

Essence

👇❤💋😁

Have a nice afternoon Everyone!:)
Buon pomeriggio a Tutti!:)💕

0 comments commenti: