Carlo Carrà Swimmers inspired makeup

31.1.19 PMC 0 Comments


Good Morning Cats, do You know who were You in Your another life? I was a mermaid, that's why right now I got strong voice and I can't walk well. I don't know who was Carlo Carrà in other life, but in this here, was a great italian painter. I believe in art that is born in sufferance, this kind of operas got something more then the others. Kid Carlo Carrà was forced to stay in bed for a long time, so he starts to paint, paint and paint ... It's difficult to say in two words what kind of style has this painter, because he had them a few. My favour is a style they called "metaphysical painting", but today we will look at his futuristic abstractions, opera is called "Swimmers".

Buongiorno Gatti, sapete chi eravate in un'altra vita precedente? Io ero una sirenetta, per questo motivo adesso ho la voce forte e non cammino bene. Non so chi era Carlo Carrà in altra vita, ma in questa qui è stato un grande pittore italiano. Credo nell'arte che nasce nelle sofferenze, questo tipo di opere hanno qualcosa in più delle altre. Carlo Carrà bambino fu costretto a letto per un lungo periodo, così iniziò a dipingere, dipingere e dipingere ... E' difficile dire in due parole che tipo di stile aveva questo pittore, perché ne aveva diversi. Il mio stile preferito è "metafisico", ma oggi guarderemo meglio la sua astrazione futuristica intitolata "Swimmers".
💧🌊👙💙

What colors I used to prepare my makeup inspired by a "Swimmers"? I took baby blu, yellow, peach and gold.

Che tipo di colori ho usato per preparare il mio makeup ispirato agli "Swimmers"? Ho preso blu chiaro, giallo, pesca e colore d'oro.


Mermaids Heart

Highlighters for Your

Face and Eyes

I love Makeup

💙


Matt Lipstick

Shaka

💄💙

Fill and Blur Concealer

Revlon Youth

Smoothing Primer&

Liquid Velvet Foundation

Wycon

Mascara Vamp!

Pupa

What paint are You today Cat?
Che quadro sei oggi Gatto?

0 comments commenti: