January Hair styling with Elle by beurer

16.1.19 PMC 0 Comments


Hello Darlings! Thanks God it's already wednesday. I am a tipical woman and I don't love much my hairs. I have to say I treat them with nonchalance. I visit hairdresser once a year (or not), I never dyed them and I use 1 euro shampoos. The only one thing I do every day is dry them, to be honest it's my favourite moment of the day, because I can close my eyes and for 30 minutes take warm wind in my head and sleep;). Are You desperate housewives?;) If You are, You surly have cards with points at supermarkets like we do. So at the end of the year I've choose my points award and I took stuff for styling my non stylish hairs;). Let's see them closer. 

Ciao Carrissimi! Grazie a Dio è già mercoledì. Sono una tipica donna e non amo tanto i miei capelli. Devo dire che li tratto con nonchalance. Vado dal parrucchiere una volta all'anno (o anche no), non li ho mai tinti e uso shampi da un euro e 50 centesimi;). L'unica cosa che faccio ogni giorno è asciugarli a modino, è il mio momento preferito della giornata, perché posso stare con gli occhi chiusi per mezz'ora, scaldarmi con l'aria calda e dormicchiare un po';) Siete Casalinghe Disperate?;) Se sì, avrete sicuramente le carte punti di diversi supermercati, come noi. Allora alla fine dell'anno con i miei punti ho scelto il mio premio e ho preso un paio di apparecchi per stilizzare i miei non stilosi capelli;). Guardiamoli da vicino.


Hair Straightner

Liscia Capelli

👩😺👍

What I like the most is the fact that this straightner it's not to heavy and stayes comfy in a hand. This one has ceramic plates, rapid heat up and variable temperature settings (120°C - 220°C), LED temperature display. I think it's perfect for short/medium hairs.

La cosa che mi piace di più di questa piastra è il fatto che non è pesante e sta bene in mano. Ha il rivestimento in ceramica, livelli di temperatura variabili (120°C - 220°C), display tipo LED. Penso che sia perfetta per i capelli corti e medi.

Hair Dryer

Energy Saving 

Eco technology

👩👍💨💤

This hair dryer is sexy! And makes a great job too!  It has a curved handle, which makes it easy to hold and use, it's not heavy, has two heat settings, I loved the 'cool shot button', which gaves our hair a blast of shine. I found her comfy and powerful.

Questo asciugacapelli è sexy!  Ed è anche molto pratico! Ha la maniglia ergonomica e grazie a questo è semplice da tenere e usare, non è pesante, ha due livelli di caldo, mi piace molto il bottone "cool shot" che dona ai nostri capelli un tocco di brillantezza. L'ho trovato confortevole e potente. 

Stay warm Cats!:)
State al caldo Gatti!:)

0 comments commenti: