Girly friyay

11.1.19 PMC 0 Comments


It's friday, you know what it means ... ;) We all are girls and it doesn't matter how old we are. Today I spent joyful day with all my ladies, from 20 till 80: it was a great beginning of the weekend! I appreciate every simple and joyful moment in life, because none knows what tomorrow will bring.
I woke up at 6, two hours later aunt Lucia came and like all people from Sardegna like to do, in few words has described all recent political events in Italy and in our province. I can't tell you what she said, because I can't swear here;). After that I went to other beautiful woman from Sardegna, Katerina Maria (she's the best, her surname in italian means "Crazy One" and I love her) and I visited the most beautiful place in all Tuscany: her Beauty Salon!:) I am not the only one who wake up early ...

E' venerdì, e sapete cosa significa ... ;) Siamo tutte ragazze e non importa quanti anni abbiamo. Oggi ho passato una giornata gioiosa con tutte le mie signore, da 20 a 80 anni: è stato un ottimo inizio del weekend! Apprezzo ogni singolo gioioso momento nella vita, perché nessuno di noi sa cosa ci porterà il domani. Mi sono svegliata alle 6, due ore dopo è venuta la zia Lucia dalla Sardegna e come piace fare ai Sardi, in poche parole ha descritto tutti gli eventi politici dell'Italia e della nostra provincia. Non vi posso dire cosa ha detto perché qui le parolacce sono proibite;). Dopo questo sono andata a vedere un'altra bellissima donna della Sardegna, Katerina Maria (lei è la migliore, si chiama Matta e La amo) ed ho visitato il più bel posto della Toscana: il suo Centro Estetico!:) Non sono l'unica che si è svegliata presto ...

😴👍🐱‍👓🚗🌞

Let's talk:).
Parliamo:).
🙌✌👩‍❤️‍👩💅💅

Remember Girls, it's important to be well informed person ... ;)
Ricordate Ragazze, è importante tenersi informate ... ;)
👀🤪

Life is so hard sometimes ...
La vita a volte è cosi dura ...
😸🐾

Let's go to my favourite vintage shop!:) Meet two new ladies: Marilyn and Audrey. With the second one we are long term friends, with Marilyn I just meet for the first time;). She promised she will teach me how to sing "Happy Birthday" in a "girly way" ...

Andiamo nel mio negozio vintage preferito!:) Vi presento due nuove signore: Marilyn e Audrey. Con la seconda siamo amiche da tempo, con Marilyn è il mio primo appuntamento;). Mi ha promesso che mi insegnerà come cantare "Happy Birthday" in modo "femminile" ...
👇👸

Let's go for a walk. I am bit of tired, few steps will be enough;).
Facciamo un passeggiata. Sono un po' stanca, bastano pochi passi;).
👣🐾🐱‍👓😝🏅

Saldo Maso.
🤨🤔😵😵🤪

Uuuu, how beautiful you are! I will make you my bag guardian.
Uuuu, come sei bellissimo! Sarai la guardia della mia borsa.
❤🐰

It's time to go home Cats ...
E' tempo di tornare a casa Gatti ...
🚗🏠

Something is telling me that, tomorrow is gonna be a beautiful day and I will wake up at six in the morning too ...
Qualcosa mi dice che anche domani sarà una bellissima giornata e anche domattina mi sveglierò alle sei ...

👍❤👩🎼🎵🎶🎧

0 comments commenti: