Dark Vintage Lips

21.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Good morning, it's almost ten o'clock and we had appointment at 6 Charles. 
- Good Morning, there was a huge traffic in Florence! What a outrageous experience.

- Buongiorno, sono quasi le dieci e avevamo appuntamento alle sei Charles.
- Buongiorno, c'era un enorme traffico a Firenze! Che esperienza sconvolgente.

- There is always traffic Charles. Why are you sleeping so far away?
- There wasn't a hotel good enough nearby.
- Where did you sleep Harry?
- At my friends house, nearby.
- Is it a crown Charles?
- Of course. It's a public, official visit after all.
- OK. Let's work. Charles, can I call you Carlo?
- I have to ask my mother. I will send her text message: "Mummy, one girl from East wants to call me Carlo, is it possible?" She already answered! "You told me you are not whoring anymore". No, you can't Paulina.
- OK Charles, let's work, could you open window in the kitchen?
- What do you mean exactly?
- First of all you should open a pane, then mosquito net and then wooden shutters.
- Maybe, maybe I could do that but I need a special gloves from my castle in London. My hands are very precious you know. Someone should bring them to me.
- I will go dad!

- Là c'è sempre traffico Charles. Perché dormite così lontano?
- Non c'era un hotel all'altezza qui vicino.
- Dove hai dormito Harry?
- A casa dei miei amici qui vicino.
- E' una corona Charles?
- Certo. E' una uscita pubblica e ufficiale alla fine.
- OK, lavoriamo. Charles, potrei chiamarti Carlo?
- Devo chiedere a mia madre. Le manderò un sms: "Mamma, uma ragazza dell'Est vuole chiamarmi Carlo, è possibile?". Ha già risposto! "Hai detto che non andavi più a puttane". No, non puoi Paulina.
- OK Charles, lavoriamo, potresti aprire la finestra in cucina per favore?
- Cosa intendi?
- Prima apri la finestra di vestro, dopo la zanzariera e alla fine le persiane.
- Forse, forse lo potrei fare, ma ho bisogno dei miei guanti speciali, che si trovano nel mio castello a Londra. Le mie mani sono molto preziose, sai. Qualcuno me li dovrebbe portare.
- Andrò io papà!

- Thank you William. Take one of our planes. Very well, he will be back in a minute.
We did a great job Paulina, I am so tired! Can I have a cup of tea?
- Yes Charles, second drawer from the left in the kitchen.
- What do you mean exactly?
- You will find bags of tea in a place called "kitchen" Charles. There you will find lots of kitchen cabinets, one of them has four drawers, inside there is the tea.
- Is it english tea?
- No Charles, this one is from India.
- I can be allergic to things from abroad. Harry my son, take our plane, go to London and bring me some bags of tea, second drawer from the left in the kitchen.
- OK dad!

- Grazie William, prendi uno dei nostri aerei. Molto bene, tornerà fra un minutino. Abbiamo fatto un grande lavoro Paulina, sono così stanco! Posso avere una tazza di thè?
- Sì Charles, nel secondo cassetto a sinistra in cucina.
- Cosa intendi esattamente?
- Troverai le buste del thè nel posto che si chiama "cucina" Charles. Ci sono diversi mobili, uno di questi ha quattro cassetti, dentro si trova il thè.
- E' un thè inglese?
- No Charles, mi sa che viene dall'India.
- Posso avere una intolleranza per le cose dall'estero. Harry, figlio mio, prendi il nostro aereo e portami un po' di thè, dal secondo casetto a sinistra in cucina.
- OK papà!

- Very well, he will be back in a minute. Can I do some other things for you Paulina?
- No, thank you Charles.
- I know! I will prepare you a sandwich. 
- Really? Thank you! 
- Yes, I need english butter, could you pop into town and bring it to me? Why are you looking at me this way? OK, I will make a trip now to the kitchen ...
- Fly me to the Moon ...

- Molto bene, tornerà fra un minutino. Posso fare ancora qualcosa per te?
- No, grazie Charles.
- So io cosa fare! Ti preparerò un panino.
- Davvero? Grazie!
- Sì, ho bisogno del burro inglese, potresti fare un salto in città e portarmelo? Perché mi guardi così? OK, adesso farò una gita in cucina ...
- Fly me to the Moon ...

- Frank!
- Paulina! Paul has sent me here, to "control" all situation. You got three assistants! Wonderful, two young boys and Mr.Bean! Fantastic!
- He's not Mr. Bean! I missed you!
- I missed you too, although we pass almost every afternoon together.
- That's true!
- I've seen you tired recently. It's about them? I mean these girls?
- I guess so.
- Paulina, do you see this river, Arno?
- Yes.
- Sooner or later you will see theirs corpses there.
- Will you kill them Frank?
- No! Karma will do! Come one honey, I've seen them all, don't make me say at loud what I really think about all this situation. Darling, your heart is better then that! You have made big progress. Keep on going, I am watching you.
- Where are you going Frank!
- To the Moon, and you, go to the kichen, Mr.Bean is in troubles.

- Frank!
- Paulina! Paul mi ha mandato qui, per "controllare" la situazione. Adesso hai tre assistenti! Meraviglioso, due ragazzi giovani e Mr. Bean! Fantastico!
- Non è Mr. Bean! Mi sei mancato!
- Anche te mi sei mancata, ma passiamo quasi ogni pomeriggio insieme.
- E' vero!
- Ultimamente ti vedo stanca. E' colpa di quelle là? Di quelle ragazzotte?
- Forse sì.
- Paulina, vedi il fiume Arno?
- Sì.
- Prima o poi vedrai i loro cadaveri là.
- Li ucciderai Frank?
- No! Ci penserà il Karma! Dai tesoro, ne ho viste di tutte, non fammi dire cosa penso davvero di tutta questa situazione. Amore, il tuo cuore è meglio di tutto questo! Hai fatto enromi progressi. Continua, ti osservo.
- Dove vai Frank!
- Sulla Luna e te vai in cucina, Mr. Bean è nei guai.

Eyes

My own Eyeshadow Palette, 3 Refills

Amazing Mascara, Wycon

Architect Eyeliner, Wycon


Lips

Tint&Colour Shot, essence


Face

Smoothing Primer, Wycon

Cover Boss Foundation, nc15

Cover Shape Concealer, Fiona May, Fair, Wycon

0 comments commenti: