Day Skies Makeup Look

14.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Hello Everyone!
- Hello Paul!

- Ciao a Tutti!
- Ciao Paul!

- I have to say one important thing. Rod stop chewing this toasted penauts when I am talking to you and listen. It's always a big pleasure for me to come here, you are lovely Paulina, I still don't know what to think about you Stewart, but the time has come.
- For what?

- Devo dire una cosa importanre. Rod smetti di masticare queste noci tostate quando parlo e  ascolta. E' sempre carino ed è sempre un grande piacere per me poter venire qui, Paulina sei così adorabile, ancora non so bene cosa pensare di te Stewart, ma il momento è arrivato.
- Per cosa?

- There's a new, a free place, we can say kind of vacancy at the Buckingham Palace, particularly in the Royal Family, so I wrote a letter to Queen Elisabeth. I hope she will accept me.
- Big deal McCartney, I wrote a letter too, candies from Paulina are not enough for me anymore, but go first, read what you wrote to Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second.
- OK. But don't cry, it's a very personal letter. Madam, I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter and make believe it came from you. I'm gonna write words oh so sweet they're gonna knock me off my feet. A lotta kisses on the bottom I'll be glad I've got 'em. I'm gonna smile and say: I hope you're feeling better and close with love the way you do. I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter and I'm make believe it came from you. I have the honour to be, Your Majesty's Sir McCartney.
- Wow! I think you should win McCartney. 
- And You Stewart?
- OK, I start reading: Dear Queen Elizabeth, I've read that two strange people Harry and Meghan don't want to stay at Palace anymore, so please adopt me. I am a very nice person and I think this idea could resolve all the problems in your family. Right now I am Paulina's assistant, but she never give me any euro, any lira, any dollar, only candies. I feel sad and fat. Please adopt me, you won't regret it. Kiss, Sir Roderic.
- Very esplicit, Rod. I feel hurt like Prince Charles right now guys, I gived you so much my candies! I thought it was enough! But it's fine for me, now we have to wait for Her answer. 

- C'è un nuovo posto libero, posiamo dire un posto vacante nel Palazzo di Buckingham, particolarmente nella Famiglia Reale, allora ho scritto una lettera alla Regina Elisabetta, speriamo che mi accetterà.
- Gande cosa McCartney, pure io ho scritto una lettera a lei, le caramelle di Paulina non mi bastano più, ma vai prima te, leggi cosa hai scritto a Sua Maestà Elisabetta II.
- OK. Ma non piangere, è una lettera molto personale. Madame, sto andando a sedermi e scrivere una lettera e far credere che sia arrivata da lei. Sto per scrivere parole così dolci, che mi faranno cadere in piedi. Tanti baci alla fine, sarò felice d'averli. Sorriderò e dirò: Spero che stai meglio e la chiuderò con amore a modo mio. Sto andando a sedermi e scrivere una lettera e far credere sia arrivata da te. Ho l'onore di essere, Vostra Maestà, Sir Paul McCartney. 
- Wow! Penso che dovresti vincere McCartney.
- E te Stewart?
- OK, inizio a leggere: Cara Regina Elisabetta, ho letto che due persone strane Harry e Meghan non vogliono più stare nel Palazzo, allora ti prego adottami. Sono una persona molto carina e penso che questo potrebbe risolvere tutti i problemi nella tua famiglia. Adesso sono assistente di Paulina, ma lei non mi da mai nessun euro, nessuna lira, nessun dollaro solo caramelle. Mi sento triste e grasso. Ti prego adottami, non te ne pentirai. Baci, Sir Roderic.
- Molto esplicito Rod.  Mi sento ferita come il Principe Carlo adesso, vi ho dato così tante mie caramelle! Pensavo che fossero abbastanza! Ma è OK per me, adesso dobbiamo aspettare la Sua risposta.

Eyes

Dreamer Eyeshadow Palette

Lashes Fan Effect, Wycon


Lips

Lip Shine, Get Glossed, Mischief, Victoria's Secret


Face

What Women Want, Perfect Palette, Wycon

Cover Shape Concealer, Fiona May, Fair, Wycon

Nude Air, Serum de Teint, Dior

0 comments commenti: