Peachy Caramel Makeup Look

3.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- OK, it's official, if I will enter in this house tomorrow and again I will hear "Almost blu, almost you, almost we", it will be the last time that you all will see me here.
- Hey Rod, "There's part of my that is always true" ...
- You are crazy!

- OK, è ufficiale, se domani entrerò in questa casa e sentirò ancora una volte "Almost blu, almost you, almost we", sarà l'ultima volta che mi vedete qui.
- Rod, "There's part of my that is always true" ...
- Sei pazza!

- Next life I want to born as a Chet Baker.
- Let's talk about this life. Plans for this year?
- Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!
- In what sense?
- Literally in every sense Paul.
- Oh God.
- Yes, God save the Queen, means me. OK guys, I got an italian horoscope here with the most sexy and less sexy signs for this year, do you want to know your positions?
- I do!
- What's your sign Paul?

- La prossima volta voglio nascere Chet Baker.
- Parliamo di questa vita. Piani per quest'anno?
- Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!
- In che senso?
- Letteralmente in ogni senso Paul.
- Dio.
- Sì, Dio salvi la Regina, significa me. OK ragazzi, ho un oroscopo italiano qui con i segni più e meno sexy per quest'anno, volete conoscere il Vostro posizionamento?
- Io sì!
- Qual è il tuo segno Paul?

- Gemini!
- Really?
- Yes!
- I almost married a "gemini man"!
- And maybe his name was Paul?
- Yes!
- Was it me?
- I don't know ... I don't remember ... OK Paul, you are on 9th position and it's written:
"Your sex appeal will be like a diesel, you need a few months to get hot and only in the spring you will have something to say. Practically you will be sexy like squirrel that is hibernating." 
- Poor girl this your crush, but don't worry Paul, in reward I will buy lots of socks and panties in her store this year!  
- What's your sign Roderick David Stewart?
- Capricorn!
- You are on the third position!
- I knew it! What stars are saying?
- "Your sex appeal will be incredible this year, you will catch every pray you will decided to hunt".
- Very well, but to be honest, I knew it. What's your sign Paulina?
- The best one, virgin!
- Don't laugh Rod, look I am on 2th position! "Your Eros in 2020 is gonna be like an appointment in a Fight Club: the one and only rule is that there are no rules. And you are ready to fight for who you really love against of every rule of good education. Unrecognizable!"
- Oh God!

- Gemelli!
- Davvero?
- Sì!
- Ho quasi sposato un "Uomo Gemello"!
- E forse si chiamava Paul?
- Sì!
- Ero io?
- Non lo so ... non me lo ricordo ... OK Paul sei alla nona posizione ed ecco cosa c'è scritto: "Il vostro sex appeal sarà un diesel che ci mette un paio di mesi per riscaldarsi e solo in primavera avrà qualcosa da dire. Praticamente sarete sensuali come una scoiattola in letargo".
- Povera ragazza questo tuo innamoramento, ma non preocuparti Paul, in ricompensa quest'anno comprerò tantissimi calzini e mutande nel suo negozio!
- Qual è il tuo segno Roderick David Stewart?
- Capricorno!
- Sei in terza posizione!
- Lo sapevo, cosa dicono le stelle?
- "Il vostro sex appeal quest'anno sarà incredibile, catturerete qualsiasi preda che avete deciso di cacciare"!
-  Molto bene, ma onestamente lo sapevo. Quale è il tuo segno Paulina?
- Il migliore, vergine!
- Non ridere Rod, guarda che sono in seconda posizione! "Per te l’Eros nel 2020 è come un incontro al Fight Club: l’unica regola è che non ci sono regole. E tu sei pronta a scazzottate per chi ami in modo assolutamente sconveniente contro qualsiasi regola di buona educazione. Irriconoscibile!"
- Mio Dio!


Eyes

Creative Eyeshadow Palette, Makeup Revolution


Lips

Lumi Matt Creamy Lipstick

Aphrodite 313


Face

Cover Boss Foundation, nc15

Cover Shape Concealer, Fiona May, Fair, Wycon

I'm perfect, Face Palette, Pink Vibes, Wycon

0 comments commenti: