Vintage Pink Lip Makeup Look

17.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- What does it mean "fire" Miss Paulina, I am not ready for a normal work! Look, I think I become diabetic, so I can quit two of my twenty candies every month!

- Cosa significerebbe "licenziare" Signorina Paulina, non sono pronto per un lavoro normale! Guarda, penso che sono diventato diabetico, allora posso rinunciare di due delle venti caramelle che guadagno ogni mese!

- And me? What about me? If you will fire me I won't have candies for my new girlfriend and she will leave me. The one and only rich neighbour Elton spent all his moneys to save koala bears in Australia! I am really in fucked up situation.

- E io? Cosa sarà con me? Se mi licenzi non avrò caramelle e la mia ragazza mi lascerà. L'unico ricco vicino di casa che ho, Elton, ha speso tutti i suoi soldi per salvare i koala in Australia! Mi trovo davvero in una situazione di merda. 

- OK, I am new one, I can earn less candies then you guys, five candies every month will be enough.
- OK, sono nuovo, posso guadagnare meno soldi di Voi ragazzi, cinque caramelle ogni mese saranno sufficiente.

- Look Paulina, maybe he's young, but all this his family, you will have only troubles with him! My family has visited me once this year for Christmas and I think they won't back fast, so I can be present for you every moment.
- I decided, I can sleep here!
- Where Rod?
- In the kichten, next to the fridge! This chair seems to be a comfy one.
- If Stewart will sleep next to the fridge I can sleep on the kitchen table! 
- Don't fire us!
- Well guys, we will see ...
- Harry, new small cat, now it's time to help her, go and wash the dishes and made a coffee to your colleagues from work.
- Rod! Behave! And then,  don't you feel "slave" anymore?
- I do! But I discovered that I like this sweet devotion!
- You are talking like Red!
- Don't nominate this man. Today I will call my daughter, I have my "Friday Call".
- You should call her every day Stewart!
- Don't be so smart McCartney, we will see what will you do when you will got the children!
- I already know that! They will become brave and nice people, one will be a stylist and the second a photographer.
- You are crazy McCartney! And do you know what will become my baby?
- No.
- A Happy Person!
- Certainly. If you will be far away from her!
- Someone's knockin' at the door Somebody's ringin' the bell Someone's knockin' at the door Somebody's ringin' the bell Do me a favour Paul, open the door And let 'em in.
- Good Morning, I am William. Prince of Walles. I am looking for my brother. Has anyone seen him? 

- Guarda Paulina, lui è forse giovane, ma con la famiglia che ha, avrai solo problemi con lui! La mia famiglia mi ha visitato solo una volta per Natale e penso che non torneranno presto, allora potrei essere presente per te in ogni momento.
- Ho deciso, posso dormire qui!
- Dove Rod?
- In cucina, vicino al frigorifero! Questa sedia sembra molto comoda.
- Se Stewart dorme vicino al frigo, io posso dormire sul tavolo in cucina!
- Non licenziarci!
- Ragazzi, vedremo ...
- Harry, piccolo gatto, è tempo di aiutarla, vai a lavare i piatti e fai il caffè per i tuoi colleghi di lavoro.
- Rod! Comportati bene! E poi non ti senti più "schiavizzato"?
- Sì, mi sento così, ma ho scoperto che mi piace questa dolce devozione!
- Parli come Red!
- Non parlarmi di lui. Oggi chiamerò mia figlia, ho la mia "chiamata del venerdì".
- Dovresti chiamarla ogni giorno Stewart!
- Non essere così saggio McCartney, vedremo cosa farai quando te avrai figli!
- Lo so già! Diventeranno persone brave e carine, una sarà stilista e l'altra fotografa.
- Sei matto McCartney!
- E sai cosa diventerà il mio bambino?
- Una persona felice!
- Sicuramente. Se gli starai lontano!
- Qualcuno sta bussando alla porta, qualcuno sta suonando il campanello, qualcuno sta bussando alla porta, qualcuno sta suonando il campanello per favore Paul apri la porta e lasciali entrare.
- Buongiorno, sono William, principe del Galles. Sto cercando mio fratello. Qualcuno l'ho visto?

Eyes

Push Up Peffect Mascara, Wycon

Architect Eyeliner, Wycon

All Eyes Want, Eyeshadow Palette


Lips

Longlasting Liquid Lipstick, Pink Dust, Wycon


Face

Ultimate Skin Touch, Baked Powder, Ivory, Wycon

I'm Perfect, Face Palette, Wycon

Cover Bomb, Concealer, Fair, Wycon

0 comments commenti: