Purple Light Makeup Look

7.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Ave Maria!
- Ave!

- Will you ever smile to me like you did last saturday to this guy?
- Which one?
- The one on the electric wheel chair. 
- It's true, not everyone deserves my best smiles Paul. You do.
- Was he poet or something? What an elegant young man.
- It's true. It was great meeting in the center of sunny Pisa, two smiled young people. But what were you doing there Paul?
- I went to see some sales. Nancy told me that you were visit her in the store!
- Yes, I do Paul, she's really lovely and beautiful woman! Where is Rod?
- Don't you know what happened?
- No!
- They closed him in jail!
- What?
- Look who is here! Our scottish leons heart!

- Sorriderai mai a me come hai fatto sabato scorso a quell'uomo?
- Quale?
- Quello sulla sedia a rotelle elettrica.
- E' vero, non tutti meritano i miei sorrisi migliori. Te sì Paul.
- Era un poeta o qualcosa del genere? Che elegante giovane uomo.
- E' vero. E' stato un bellissimo incontro di due giovani nel centro di una Pisa piena di sole. Ma te cosa ci facevi laggiù Paul?
- Sono andato a vedere qualche saldo. Nancy mi ha detto che sei andata a trovarla nel negozio.
- Sì Paul, ci sono andata, è una donna davvero bellissima! Ma dov'è Rod?
- Non sai cosa è successo?
- No!
- Lo hanno chiuso in prigione!
- Cosa?
- Guarda chi c'è qui! Il nostro cuore di leone dalla Scozia!

- Good Morning Everyone! They thought they will catch me these bastards!
- Sir Roderic Stewart where have you been ?
- In jail! 
- Excuse me?
- He hit a guy!
- Not any guy, Red! I really didn't want to do this but you didn't caught him last monday so I did. Last friday night, just like Ketty Perry in her songs.
- Sir Roderic Stewart you know I've got strong allergy for any kind of physical violence, how dared you?
- Relax, thanx God you are not Greta. Come on, don't esagerate! My scottish heart can't stand no respect, I won't tell you the details but I was right and I would do it again!
- Rod!
- Yes! Have you seen what people said about me? That I am a monster! Pope hit a woman and they all defend him saying that he was just tired. I gived a punch to one idiot everyone are scandalised.The real problem is they took my baby. Commissioner Sting took away my parental authority, mother is meditating in the Hawaiians so she has to stay with this idiot.
- You are not very smart Rod, if you hadn't touched it, nothing bad would have happened.
- I am fucking Sir not a Saint! Can I have some limoncello in my glass?

- Buongiorno a Tutti! Hanno pensato che mi prenderanno questi bastardi.
- Sì. Roderic Stewart dove sei stato?
. In prigione!
- Scusa?
- Ha picchiato un uomo!
- Non un uomo solo Red! Davvero non lo volevo fare, ma non lo avete preso lunedì scorso allora l'ho fatto io. La notte di venerdì scorso, proprio come nella canzone di Ketty Perry.
- Sir Roderic Stewart lo sai che ho una forte allergia per qualsiasi tipo di violenza fisica, come hai osato?
- Rilassati, grazie a Dio non sei Greta. Dai, non esagerare! Il mio cuore scozzese non sopporta la mancanza di rispetto, non vi dirò altri dettagli, ma avevo ragione e lo rifarei!
- Rod!
- Sì! Hai visto cosa dice la gente di me? Che sono un mostro! Il Papa ha picchiato una donna e lo difendono dicendo che era solo stanco. Io ho dato un cazzotto a questo cretino e tutti si sono scandalizzati. Il vero problema è che hanno portato via la mia bambina. Il commissario Sting mi ha tolto la patria potestà, la madre sta meditando alle Hawaii, perciò lei deve stare con questo cretino.
- Non sei molto furbo Rod, se non lo avessi toccato, non sarebbe successo nulla di grave. 
- Sono un cacchio di Sir non un Santo! Posso avere un po' di limoncello nel mio bicchiere?

Eyes

Epic Sunset Eyeshadows Palette, essence

Diamond Dust Eyeshadow,Lilac, Wycon


Lips

Metal Touch, Liquid Lipstick, Purple Smile, Shaka


Face

Cover Boss Foundation, nc15

Cover Shape Concealer, Fiona May, Fair, Wycon

I'm perfect, Face Palette, Pink Vibes, Wycon

0 comments commenti: