Pink Macaron Makeup Look

28.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- What can I do? There will be another war between UK and Scotland. He broke my favour glass, mine! Sir Stewart's best glass! Are you kidding me? But I will forgive him, because I am in love. And love is love. Why are you laughing Paulina?
- I don't know, it's stronger than me.
- I went this morning to a newsstand near your house Paula.
- Yes.
- And this guy there, Jesus he had this peace of paper on his head and there was written : Don't blow on my face. What the fuck is that? Tomorrow I am going there with a ventilator. I only wanted to buy a gum! Chewing gum of course. 

- Non posso farci niente, ci sarà un'altra guerra fra Regno Unito e Scozia. Ha rotto il bicchiere, il mio! Il bicchiere preferito di Sir Stewart! Ma stiamo scherzando? Ma li perdonerò, perché sono innamorato. E l'amore è l'amore. Perché stai ridendo Paulina?
- Non so, è più forte di me.
- Sono andato questa mattina in edicola vicino a casa tua Paula.
- Sì.
- E quell'uomo là, Cristo, aveva questo pezzo di carta sulla fronte con la scritta: Non soffiarmi sul viso. Che cazzo significa sta cosa? Domani ci vado con un ventilatore. Volevo solo comprare le gomme! Le gomme da masticare ovviamente.

- Hello Everyone, sorry I am late. Paulina I wanted to buy you new, warm socks, so I passed in store near by and there was written: 1 pairs of socks 1 euro, 2 pairs of socks 2 euros.

- Buongiorno a tutti, scusate se sono in ritardo. Paulina volevo comprarti un nuovo paio di calzini, sono passato nel negozio qui vicino e là c'era scritto: 1 paio di calzini 1 euro, 2 paia di calzini 2 euro.

- It's so illuminating!
- How do you think. How much cost three pairs of socks?
- 3 euro?
- No! 2.50! 
- I love this place, it's like one of the Vang Gogh paintings, a total abstract. 
- People are paying lots of moneys to came here for holidays.
- And how much their pay?
- I bet it's 2.50!
- Someone’s knockin’ at the door, somebody’s ringin’ the bell, someone’s knockin’ at the door, somebody’s ringin’ the bell do me a favour Paul, open the door and let’em in.
- It's the Police!

- Wow, che illuminazione!
- Cosa pensi, quanto costano tre paia di calzini?
- 3 euro?
- No! 2.50!
- Amo questo posto, è come uno dei quadri di Van Gogh, astrazione totale.
- La gente paga tantissimi soldi per venire qui per le vacanze.
- E quanto pagano?
- Scometto che sono 2.50!
- Qualcuno sta bussando alla porta, qualcuno sta suonando il campanello, qualcuno sta bussando alla porta, qualcuno sta suonando il campanello per favore apri la porta e lasciali entrare.
- E' la Polizia!

- Good morning commissioner Sting!
- Good morning! It wasn't Barbra to write a letter this time, it was her Majesty, she acclaims you wanted kill her son!
- No, I did not, he almost killed himself while making a tea!
- Why was he preparing a tea? He's a Royal. You should prepare a tea for him.
- Nooo, that day he was my assistant and it was him that wanted help me. They said they were born to serve people Commissioner Sting.
- Don't stand so close to me, her Majesty has already one problem with a girl from abroad and now there is also you in her head. 
- Girls from abroad are the best ones!
- Thank you for your opinion Stewart, but I am sorry Paulina, I have to close you in jail!
- Where?
- In England!
- Let's close her in Scotland Commissioner Sting, I have to visit my family there.
- Stewart!
- Sumner!
- Who?
- Look Commissioner Sting, if we will close Paulina in jail we should close also Charles.
- Why? What did he do?
- He broke my favourite glass.
- Really Stewart?
- Really! My scottish heart is still crying, it was really my favourite glass, I was becoming a better person with this glass in my hand, I couldn't hug anyone Commissioner Sting, it was good not only for me but also for the others!
- What is this sound? 
- It's a bell! It's Mike from Old Fields.

- Buongiorno Commissario Sting!
- Buongiorno! Non era Barbra a scrivermi una lettera questa volta, è stata Sua Maestà, sostiene che volevi uccidere suo figlio!
- No, non lo volevo fare, si è quasi ucciso da solo mentre preparava un thè.
- Perché si preparava il thè da solo scusa, è un Reale, sei te che gli dovresti preparare il thè.
- Nooo, quel giorno era il mio assistente ed era lui a volermi aiutare. Loro dicono che sono nati per servire la gente Commissario Sting.
- Non stare così vicino a me, Sua Maestà ha già problemi con una ragazza straniera e adesso anche te sei nella sua testa.
- Le ragazze straniere sono le migliori!
- Grazie per la tua opinione Stewart, ma mi dispiace Paulina, ti devo chiudere in prigione!
- Dove?
- In Inghilterra!
- Chiudiamola in Scozia Commissario sting, devo visitare la mia famiglia laggiù.
- Stewart!
- Sumner!
- Chi?
- Guarda Commissario Sting, se chiudiamo Paulina in prigione dobbiamo chiudere anche Charles.
- Cosa? Perché? Cosa ha fatto?
- Ha rotto il mio bicchiere preferito.
- Dai Stewart.
- Dai?  Il mio cuore scozzese sta ancora piangendo, era davvero il mio bicchiere preferito, diventavo una persona migliore con questo bicchiere nelle mie mani, non potevo abbracciare nessuno con questo bicchiere in mano, era un bene non solo per me, ma anche per gli altri!
- Cosa è questo suono?
- E' un campanello! E' Mike dai Campi Antichi.

- Good Evening Everyone.
- God Mike, it's 10 o'clock in the morning!
- I was here when everything happened. I have seen everything. You can't close her in jail Commissioner Sting. She's innocent.

- Buonasera a Tutti.
- Dio Mike, sono solo le dieci di mattina!
- Ero qui quando tutto è successo. Ho visto tutto. Non la potete chiudere in prigione. Lei è innocente.

Eyes

My own 3 shades palette (94,98,202)

Oh my lash! Mascara 3D

Bambi Eyes, Eyeliner

Wycon


Lips

Demi Matt Lipstick, Mattmellow, Pink Macaron, 105

0 comments commenti: