In Pinks

8.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- We don't want to loose you Rod!
- That's why we will be all in the Tribunal.

 - Non vogliamo perderti Rod!
- Ecco perché ci saremo tutti in Tribunale.

- What for?
- Per cosa?

- To say the truth! That you are a good and pure heart guy! And you wanted only hug this guy very very much and this hug went out of control.
- OK, I talked with everyone. Rod, this white spandex body is from Barbra, as you can see there's written "Innocent" with swarovsky crystals on the right side. You have to wear it during the trial.
- Jesus Christ.
- I talked with Mike, you will entered in the Tribunal in the rhythm of his song "Innocent". Mike will be there with one of his ex wifes and they will play and sing this song live for you, for the public and for the judge.
- I don't like this song!
- Shut up Stewart! Now you will do what we are saying. Tina will declare that you are the real author of "I don't want to fight" song and that you didn't want to break any rule.
- Mariah will add that you never touched her body, never throw her on her bed and never wrapped her wrist.
- But I did!
- No, you did not. Joni wrote a letter for the judge, where she's explaining that you were only free man in Paris and everybody's in it for their own gain, you can't please 'em all there's always somebody calling you down. Paul will read it.
- At six you have appointment with Barry.
- And what he wants from me?
- He knows you are not guilty and it's just useless tragedy. He will give you "Innocent Eyes Look" lessons, I don't know exactly what will you do but he told me that you should take a mirror with you.
- This is madness.
- Then we have our Maria Clara. She will say that you are her assistant, you always have warm socks for her and that you are making her healthy massages.
- Where?
- Everywhere! In the winter I have pains everywhere.
- They will put me in prison for disabled person harassments!
- Don't worry Rod, I will say them that when I am with you I am not feeling ill at all.
- Now, listen me Roderic, it's Sir McCartney talking to you, in the end I will sing my favour song "Hope of Deliverance" and you will sing first lines: I will always be hoping, hoping, you will always be holding, holding my heart in your hand, I will understand!
- I understand.
- I talked with Simon, he will bring us all with his train screaming that you are not a boxer. We should be there at 9.
- Ok guys, I feel really touched and grateful. But I wasn't alone there. I was with my son.
- You have also a son, Stewart?


- Per dire la verità! Che sei una persona buona e pura di cuore! E che volevi abbracciare questo tizio forte forte e la situazione è andata fuori controllo.
- OK, ho parlato con tutti. Rod, questo body bianco di spandex te lo manda Barbra, come puoi vedere sulla destra c'è scritto "Innocent" con cristalli swarovsky. Devi metterlo durante la causa.
- Gesù Cristo.
- Ho parlato con Mike, entrerai in Tribunale al ritmo della sua canzone "Innocent". Mike ci sarà con una delle sue ex mogli e canteranno e suoneranno questo pezzo per te, per il pubblico e per il  giudice.
- Non mi piace questa canzone!
- Stai zitto Stewart, adesso farai cosa ti diciamo noi. Tina dichiarerà che sei il vero autore della canzone "I don't want to fight" e che non volevi rompere nessuna regola.
- Mariah aggiungerà che non hai mai toccato il suo corpo, non l'hai mai buttata sul suo letto e mai non hai avvolto i suoi polsi.
- Ma l'ho fatto!
- No, non l'hai fatto. Joni ha scritto una lettera per i giudici dove spiega che eri solo un uomo libero a Parigi e tutti sono là per loro scopi privati, non puoi piacere a tutti e che c'è sempre qualcuno che ti butta giù. Paul la leggerà.
- Alle sei hai un appuntamento con Barry.
- E lui cosa vuole da me?
- Lui sa che sei innocente e tutto questo è solo un'inutile tragedia. Ti darà lezione di "Sguardo Innocente", non so esattamente cosa farete, ma mi ha detto che devi portare uno specchio con te.
- Questa è una pazzia.
- Poi abbiamo la nostra Maria Clara. Dirà che sei il suo assistente, hai sempre calzini caldi per lei e che le fai dei sani massaggi.
- Dove?
- Ovunque! In inverno ha dolori ovunque.
- Mi chiuderanno in prigione per molestie alle persone disabili!
- Non preoccuparti Rod, dirò che quando sto con te non mi sento mai malata.
- Adesso ascoltami Rod, Sir McCartney ti sta parlando. Alla fine canterò la mia canzone preferita "Hope of Deliverance" e te canterai i primi versi: Continuerò a sperare, sperare
continuerai a resistere, resistere. Il mio cuore nelle tue mani. Capirò, capirò un giorno, un giorno.
- Capisco.
- Ho parlato con Simon, ci porterà in tribunale con il treno urlando che non sei un boxer. Dovremo esserci alle 9.
- OK ragazzi, davvero mi sento commosso e grato. Ma là non ero da solo. Ero con mio figlio.
- Hai anche un figlio Stewart?

Eyes

Eyeshadow Palette, All eyes want, Wycon

Architect Eyeliner, Wycon

Fairy's Lashes Mascara, Wycon


Lips

Cream Liquid Lip, Velvet Matte, Magnetic, Victoria's Secret

0 comments commenti: