Night Sky Makeup Look

13.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Hi PMC!
- Good Morning, good morning PMC!
- You are so elegant today Paul.
- We are a team, I hope you remember our plan.
- Of course Paul. You are bad cop and I am a good one. I will be tender.
- Yes, I take Rod, you take Red. And we will solve the problem.
- Good luck PMC.
- Good luck PMC.

- Ciao PMC!
- Buongiorno, buongiorno PMC!
- Siamo una squadra, spero che ricordi il nostro piano.
- Certo Paul. Te sei il poliziotto cattivo e io quello buono. Sarò tenera.
- Sì, io prendo Rod, te prendi Red. E risolviamo il problema.
- Buona fortuna PMC.
- Buona fortuna PMC.

- Good morning. Rod, this is Red, Red this is Rod.
- It's al his fault!
- Life is not about faults my darlings, we all make mistakes, Rod made one little mistake. He has hugged you too much Red.
- He wanted to kill me! I will make him finish his life in prison!
- It's not you Red, I know your heart very well and I know you don't mean the things you are saying.
- I mean them all!
- Red slow down, calm down and forgive this man, it's gonna be good also for you!
- No!
- Get through it Rod, come on, come on, come on, love's the greatest thing that we have.
- I am not waiting for this feeling to come!
- Kiss him and tell him that you love him Stewart!
- No!
- Rod, if you won't be sorry you left me no choice, I will have to punish you.
- Really, how?
- You will have to listen all my albums!
- Noo. Well, I am ready to suffer.
- And also all Mike albums, including: Tubullas Bells part I, II, XXV.
- I am fighter, go on!
- Hey Rod, there is a "Caramel Puffy Cloud" dessert in the fridge. If you will say sorry, you will have three of them.
- OK! I am really sorry Red that I've hugged you too much. Can I go to the kitchen now?

- Buongiorno. Rod, questo è Red, Red questo è Rod.
- E' tutta colpa sua!
- La vita non è fatta di colpe carissimo, tutti facciamo errori, Rod ha fatto un piccolissimo errore. Ti ha abbracciato troppo forte Red.
- Mi voleva uccidere, finirà la sua vita in prigione!
- Red tu non sei così, conosco il tuo cuore molto bene e so che non pensi le cose che stai dicendo.
- Le penso tutte!
- Red calmati, rallenta e perdona questo uomo, sarà bene anche per te!
- No!
- Supera questo Rod, dai, dai, dai, l'amore è la cosa più grande che abbiamo.
- Non sento arrivare questa sensazione!
- Bacialo e digli che lo ami Stewart!
- No!
- Rod, se non sarai dispiaciuto, non mi lasci scelta, dovrò punirti.
- Davvero? E come?
- Dovrai ascoltare tutti i miei album!
- Noo. Beh, OK, sono pronto a soffrire.
- E anche tutti gli album di Mike, incluso: Tubullar Bells, parte I, II e XXV.
- Sono un lottatore, andate avanti!
- Rod, c'è una "Nuvola di Caramello" nel frigorifero. Se dirai che ti dispiace ne avrai tre.
- OK! Sono davvero dispiaciuto Red che ti ho abbracciato troppo forte. Posso andare adesso in cucina?

- Barbra!

- We are seeing you Barry!
- This is scandalous, Roderic I expected everything from you, also that you will put in prison our son. But you Sir McCartney, you did a bad thing.
- What have I done?
- You knew everything and you did not tell me!
- I really didn't knew anything! I spent my time in lingerie store recently.
- I don't believe you. And you Polina! You, all girls form East are like this!
- Like what?
- Liars!
- That's not true mrs.Streisand and you don't want to know what they say about blond ones.
- Blonde is better then red!
- Ok, enough is enough. Our son is going back to the University with special chip on his leg, from now I will control his every single step. And Blur Oasis is going with me! This girl deserves a mother! Come on my darling we got manicure with Ariana Grande at six! Good bye everyone!
- I need to drink.
- No you don't PMC!
- Yes, I do PMC, Stewart, give me your glass.

- Ti vediamo Barry!
- E' scandaloso, Roderic, mi aspetto di tutto da te, anche che metterai nostro figlio in prigione. Ma te Sir McCartney, te hai fatto una cosa davvero grave.
- Cosa ho fatto?
- Sapevi tutto e non mi hai detto nulla!
- Davvero non sapevo nulla! Passo tutto il mio tempo nel negozio di biancheria ultimamente.
- Non ti credo. E te Polina! Voi, ragazze dell'Est siete tutte così!
- Così come?
- Bugiarde!
- Non è vero Mrs. Streisand, e lei non vuole sapere cosaa si dice delle bionde.
- Biondo è sempre meglio di rosso!
- OK, basta stop. Nostro figlio torna all'Università con uno speciale chip sulla sua gamba, da adesso controllerò ogni suo passo. E Blur Oasis viene con me! Questa ragazza merita d'avere una madre! Vieni amore, abbiamo un appuntamento per fare le unghie con Ariana Grande alle sei. Arivederci a tutti!
- Devo bere!
- No, non devi PMC!
- Invece sì PMC, Stewart, dammi il tuo bicchiere.

Eyes

Star Light Eyeshadow, Unicorn, Shaka

Icon Glitter Single, Karma, Wet n Wild 

Architect Eyeliner, Wycon

Fairy's Lashes Mascara, Wycon


Lips

Precious Stone Lip Topper, Rose Quarts


Face

Cover Boss Foundation, nc15

Cover Shape Concealer, Fiona May, Fair, Wycon

I'm perfect, Face Palette, Pink Vibes, Wycon

0 comments commenti: