Winged Eye Makeup Look

20.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Very well Liam, someone has to make me coffee!
- Molto bene Liam, qualcuno dovrebbe farmi il caffè!

- He's not Liam only William!
- Wait! I got a call. Jennifer Lopez is calling me. She said she wants to live in Italy so I said, come to see my house "Hot mama" and she's coming. Should I send her also to see your house McCartney?
- No, thank you I am not on sale. Certainly she will come to live here Stewart.

- Non è Liam solo William!
- Aspetta! Ho una telefonata. Jennifer Lopez mi chiama. Dice che vuole abitare in Italia, allora ho detto: Vieni a casa mia hot mama e lei viene. Dovrei mandarla anche a casa tua McCartney?
- No, grazie non sono in saldo. Sicuramente verrĂ  ad abitare qui Stewart.

- She said she wants to feel smell of italian bread. Paulina is always burning something when she's in the kitchen, we all can feel it, jlo is american she will think it's tuscan bread! 
- Let me know when you will make a deal. As you can see William we are pretty busy here. How can we help you my son?
- He's not your son!
- Shut up Stewart, tell me William, we have monday as you can see we all are pissed off already, but we try to stay cool anyway.
- He has come friday Paul, and Harry thursday. That day he was a Prince, today he's not anymore!
- He was born in royal family, his blood is blu, no one can cancel this, even his grandma.
- This is crazy!
- OK, can I say one thing? We are in Italy, 2020 in tuscan mill. In my house there is only one Prince: is wearing golden trousers, loves sex and has word "slave" written on his cheek! For me, you are William and you are Harry!
- Good morning, maybe I got lost, I am Prince of Wales, my name is Charles.

- Ha detto che vuole sentire il profumo del pane italiano. Paulina brucia sempre qualcosa, tutti lo possiamo sentire, jlo è americana penserà che è il pane toscano!
- Fammi sapere quando farai l'affare. Come vedi William siamo occupati qui. Come ti posso aiutare figliolo?
- Lui non è il tuo figliolo!
- Stai zitto Stewart, dimmi William, è lunedì, come vedi siamo già abbastanza arrabbiati, ma proviamo a rimanere calmi lo stesso.
- Lui è venuto venerdì Paul, e Harry giovedì. Quel giorno era Principe, oggi non lo è più!
- E' nato nella famiglia reale, ha sangue blu, nessuno può cancellare questo, nemmeno la sua nonna.
- E' una pazzia!
- OK, posso dire una cosa? Siamo in Italia, 2020, in un mulino toscano. A casa mia c'è solo un Prince: porta pantaloni dorati, ama il sesso e ha la parola "schiavo" scritta sulla guancia! Per me, te sei William e te sei Harry!
- Buongiorno, forse mi sono perso, sono il Principe del Galles, mi chiamo Charles.

- What a shit monday, I need to drink. Where is my glass?
- I've came here following my son William who was following his brother Harry. I can see that someone's got many books about me and my great family.
- Excuse me?
- It's me, Prince of Wales talking to you little girl. I can see you got many books about me and my family.
- These books are about Diana not you Charles and your family. I am not fan of horror literature.
- Well well, nice joke.
- She is never jokin Charles, remember that.
- She's so lucky to find herself in great company of future kings and principles!
- I am lucky when I am finding myself in company of great people.
- We are the greatest people all over the world!
- Really?
- Stop dad.
- Yes!
- We were born to serve people, you know.
- Yes, I know. So I guess it wont' be problem for you to be my assistants this week? You know, I am tired last days. I am sure you really love to help people in need. Rod, Paul?
- Yes?
- You are fired!
- How dare you small not Greta girl!
- For this week! There's Charles and William that will help me this week.
- And me?
- Harry, you can do what you feel to do.
- Honestly I would like to go away, but I won't leave you with these two.
- OK, so guys, we will see tomorrow at six am!
- And what we gonna do now?
- Go make a beautiful trip PMC.
- OK! And I will write you a letter PMC.
- OK. I will be waiting.  

- Che lunedì di merda, devo bere. Dov'è il mio bicchiere?
- Sono venuto qui seguendo mio figlio William, che seguiva suo fratello Harry. Vedo che qualcuno ha tanti libri su di me e la mia meravigliosa famiglia.
- Scusa?
- Sono io, il Principe del Galles che sta parlando a te piccola ragazza. Vedo tanti libri su di me e la mia famiglia.
- Questi libri sono su Diana, non su di te o la tua famiglia Charles. Non sono una fan della letteratura dell'orrore.
- Oh oh che bella battuta.
- Lei non scherza mai Charles, ricordatelo.
- E' davvero fortunata a trovarsi in compagnia di futuri re e principi!
- Sono fortunata quando mi trovo in compagnia della gente meravigliosa.
- Siamo le persone piĂą meravigliose di tutto il mondo!
- Davvero?
- Smetti papĂ .
- Sì!
- Siamo nati per servire gli altri, sai.
- Sì, lo so. Allora non sarebbe problema se sarete voi i miei assistenti questa settimana, sono un po' stanca in questi ultimi giorni. Sono sicura che amate aiutare le persone. Rod, Paul?
- Sì?
- Siete licenziati!
- Come osi, piccola non Greta!
- Per questa settimana! Ci sono Charles e William che mi aiuteranno questa settimana.
- E io?
- Harry puoi fare cosa ti senti.
- Onestamente vorrei andare via, ma non ti lascerò con questi due.
- OK ragazzi, ci vediamo domani alle sei di mattina!
- E noi cosa faremo oggi?
- Vai e fai un bellissimo viaggio PMC.
- OK! E ti scriverò una lettera PMC.
- OK, aspetterò.

Eyes

Architect Eyeliner, Wycon

Fairy's Lashes Mascara, Wycon

Nude Temptation Eyes Palette, Astra


Lips

Astra Icon Lips Lipstick, 08


Face

Nude Air, Serum de Teint, Dior

Cover Shape Concealer, Fiona May, Fair, Wycon

I'm Perfect, Face Palette, Pink Vibes, Wycon

0 comments commenti: