Soft Candy Cane Eye Makeup Look

27.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- I knew I will come before him, because I am number one!
- PMC! I missed you!

- Sapevo che verrò prima di lui, perché sono io il numero uno!
- PMC mi sei mancato!

- I missed you too, but it seems that I can't leave you even for one week, it seems you wanted to liquidate a Prince, Paulina where did your heart went? You will tell me that later. What is smelling so nice?
- Lentils soup! My favorite.
- Gosh, there's 8 liters of it! Who will eat that?
- I will, you know Paul that I am on permanent diet.
- Can I try it?
- There you go Paul, enjoy your meal.
- Something is smelling really bad, like a shit!
- Hello Rod, nice to see you again.
- I am not here for one week and things are getting worse. There is only one thing that you did well last days Paulina, I am so proud of you. Will you tell me more about your "technical hugs"?
- I didn't want to hurt anyone, Charles went to the kitchen to make a tea, when Jones was here.
- Indiana? Indiana Jones was here and I was not present? This is scandalous. I can see there's no much soup left, but I want to finish it.
- Rod there are 8 liters of this soup, it's too much!
- Too much? You should see how my grandma was cooking! Like for an army! 60 liters of soup, 5 chickens, two pigs and 3 apple pies! And it was only for monday!
- Maybe that's why your growned in "this way" Stewart.
- What does it mean "this way", "that way", are you Backstreet Boy or what McCartney? You are too old for that.
- I will never be too old for anything,  and be careful because it's very hot.
- Whatever, Paulina so there was a Jones here and Charles went to the kitchen?
- Maybe it was Bridget!
- Bridget Jones? Who the fuck was in our place McCartney. Is it a public house already?
- Grace was here!
- Grace Kelly, another Royal, I hope this time you were good for her.
- Grace Jones was here and Charles went to the kitchen to make a tea and everything fell on him. They didn't greet me when they left!
- It's obvious! You wanted to kill him! 
- They are always leaving this way, in english style you know ...
- I got only one question. Where is my favour glass?
- I don't know how to tell you this Rod, but Charles has broke it.

- Mi sei mancata anche te, ma sembra che non ti posso lasciare da sola nemmeno per una settimana, volevi fare fuori un Principe, Pulina dov'è andato il tuo cuore, me lo dirai dopo. Cosa è questo buon profumo?
- Minestra di lenticchie. La mia preferita.
- Mio Dio ce ne sono 8 litri! Chi la mangerà?
- Io, sai Paul che sono in dieta pernamente.
- La posso provare?
- Ecco Paul, buon appetitio.
- Qualcosa puzza davvero male, come una merda!
- Ciao Rod, è bello rivederti.
- Non sono stato qui solo per una settimana e le cose sono peggiorate e anche tanto. C'è solo una cosa che hai fatto bene in questi ultimi giorni Paulina, sono così fiero di te. Mi racconterai qualcosa di più della tua "tecnica degli abbracci"?
- Non volevo fare male a nessuno, Charles è andato in cucina per preparare il thè quando Jones era qui.
- Indiana? Indiana Jones è stato qui e io non ero presente? Questo è scandaloso. Vedo che non è rimasta tanta minestra, ma la vorrei finire.
- Rod ci sono 8 litri di minestra, è troppo!
- Troppo? Dovresti vedere come cucinava la mia nonna! Come per un esercito!  60 litri di minestra, 5 polli, due maiali e tre torte di mele! Ed era solo per il lunedì!
- Forse per questo motivo sei cresciuto "così" Stewart.
- Cosa significa "così" o "cosà", sei uno dei Backstreet Boys McCartney? Sei troppo vecchio per queste cose.
- Non sarò mai troppo vecchio per nulla e te stai attento perché è molto calda.
- Vabbé, allora Paulina c'era Jones qui e Charles è andato in cucina?
- Forse era Bridget!
- Bridget Jones? Chi cazzo c'era al nostro posto McCartney? E' diventata ormai una casa pubblica?
- Grace era qui!
- Grace Kelly, un altro Reale, spero che questa volta sei stata buona con lei.
- Grace Jones era qui e Carlo è andato in cucina per preparare il thè e tutto gli è caduto addosso. Non mi hanno salutata quando sono andati via!
- E' ovvio! Lo volevi uccidere!
- Loro escono sempre in questo modo, in stle inglese sai ...
- Ho solo una domanda. Dov'è il mio bicchiere preferito?
- Non so come dirtelo Rod, ma Charles l'ha rotto.

Eyes

Candy Cane Heart, Makeup Revolution

Snowflake Heart, Makeup Revolution

Bambi Eyes Eyliner, Wycon

Oh my Lash! 3D Mascara, Wycon


Lips

Liquid Lipstick, Velvet Lips, The Red, Wycon

0 comments commenti: