Soft Blue Eyes Makeup Look

2.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Don't say it was you in the center of Pisa!
- Hi Paul, yes it was me.
- Who was he? A King of Africa?
- I guess so, have you seen his ring?
- Sweet Lord! Fede was with you and was all pale! I was sure he will call the Police!
- He had no time, this shaman put his hand around my pulse and when I told him my second name he made this "Thing".
- God! How do you feel?
- Very well Paul, I felt incense flavour inside my mouth for three hours, he gived me this and he healed me Paul.
- From what?
- From everything.
- Good Morning Everyone, don't tell me it was you last tuesday at the seaside!
- Hi Rod, it was me.
- Who was he? Elvis the King of the highway?
- It was Davide with his wife, our friends, and of course the beast, Harley Davidson!
- I have never seen something so big and rumorous!
- It's true, this machine is unbelievable!
- I wasn't talking about the machine! OK do I have to tell you how you have disappoint me last time? Paulina you are not guilty, you can't run anymore, but hey we were group of young and healthy people and we didn't caught him anyway! Red took my baby! 
- It's his baby Rod.
- No it's not! I've yelled: Run Mike, run and why was he looking at me this way? Was his mind running up on that hill or what? Or Tina? God, why you all woman in the world are thinking that your scream will stop anyone? Even Tina's frequences didn't stopped him! And then we have Barry and I don't know what to say.
- He was running behind Barbra.
- She was naked and was yelling she's woman in love. I don't want them on next party!
- Look Rod, I called Red yesterday, Blur Oasis is in good hands, trust me.
- No! This story won't finish here. And I signed us all to the gym, lesson number one: running. Upon all that hills.
- Gentleman will walk but never run. I am not coming.
- Soon I have an appointment with new personal trainer I can't come either.
- That's great, what year is gonna be?
- I am not sure Rod, have you read your 2020 horoscope? 

- Non mi dire che eri te nel centro di Pisa.
- Ciao Paul, sì ero io.
- Chi era lui? Il Re dell'Africa?
- Probabile, hai visto quell'anello?
- Dolce Signore! Fede era con te ed era tutto bianco! Ero sicuro che chiamerà la Polizia!
- Non aveva il tempo, questo sciamano ha messo le sue mani sul mio polso e quando gli ho detto il mio secondo nome Maria, ha fatto questa "Cosa".
- Dio! Come ti senti?
- Molto bene Paul, ho sentito sapore d'incenso dentro la mia bocca per tre ore, mi ha dato questo e mi ha guarita Paul.
- Da cosa?
- Da tutto.
- Buongiorno a tutti, non mi dire che eri te l'ultimo martedì al mare!
- Ciao Rod, sì ero io.
- Chi era? Elvis il Re della supestrada?
- Era Davide con sua moglie, i nostri amici, e ovviamente la bestia, l'Harley Davidson!
- Non ho mai visto una cosa così grande e rumorosa!
- E' vero, quella moto è incredibile!
- Non parlavo della moto! OK, devo proprio dirvi come mi avete deluso l'ultima volta? Paulina, te non sei colpevole, non puoi più correre, ma hey noi siamo un gruppo di giovani e sani ragazzi e non lo abbiamo preso lo stesso! Red ha preso la mia bambina!
- E' la sua bambina Rod.
- Non, non lo è! Ho urlato: Corri Mike, corri e perché lui mi ha guardato in quel modo? E' stato il suo cervello a correre sulla cima di quella montagna o cosa? E Tina? Dio, perché tutte le donne del mondo pensano che le vostre urla fermeranno qualcuno? Perfino le frequenze di Tina non lo hanno fermato. E poi abbiamo Barry e non so che dire.
- Lui correva dietro Barbra.
- Era nuda e urlava che è una donna innamorata. Non li voglio nella prossima festa!
- Guarda Rod, ho chiamato Red ieri e Blur Oasis è in buone mani, fidati di me.
- No! La storia non finirà qui. E ho iscritto tutti noi alla palestra, lezione numero uno: correre. Su quelle cime.
- Un vero gentiluomo cammina, ma non corre mai. Non vengo.
- Presto ho un appuntamento con il nuovo personal trainer, non posso venire nemmeno io.
- Perfetto, chi sa che anno sarà!
- Non sono sicura Rod, hai letto il tuo oroscopo per il 2020? 

Eyes

Creative Eyeshadow Palette, Makeup Revolution


Lips

Lip Gloss, Love, Shaka


Face

Strawberry Whip Primer, Makeup Revolution

Ultra Light Creamy Foundation, Shaka

Blusher, Rhubarb&Custard

0 comments commenti: