January Face&Body Skin Care

9.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- What does it mean that you have a son?
- Cosa significherebbe che hai un figlio?

- It means that this kid is mine. Do you still have this onion and pepe cookies?
- Yes.
- OK, I want ten.
- How old is he?
- We can say he's my age, few years less. Me and my son are the best friends. I was young free heart, always sailing, always smiling and always sexing!
- Rod!
- That's the truth. To be honest I've made a favour to all these women. It's a great gift to have my child.
- Come on Stewart, it's easy to made a child, the real art is to grow it up in the right way. Is the right way that you are doing this?

- Significa che questo bimbo è mio. Ci sono ancora i biscotti con cipolla e pepe?
- Sì.
- OK, ne voglio dieci.
- Quanti anni ha?
- Possiamo dire che siamo della stessa età, pochi anni meno. Io e mio figlio siamo buoni amici. Ero giovane, dal cuore libero, sempre in navigazione, sempre sorridente, sempre in azione erotica!
- Rod!
- E' la verità. Onestamente ho fatto un favore a tutte queste donne.  E' un grande dono avere i miei figli.
- Dai Stewart, è facile fare un bambino, l'arte vera e saperlo crescere bene. Lo stai crescendo bene?

- Stop stressing me out McCartney, I try to be a brave dad. It was friday so I've took my son to take a gum, chewing gum of course and then all this shit happened. Are this gummy bears next to the window?
- Yes.
- OK, I want ten.
- So maybe they will close in jail only your son!
- How dare you McCartney, I won't leave my kid like this.
- So what's your plan?
- I will tell everyone who is the mother. Can I have slice of salami with parmesan? Thank you my darling.
- Where is the mother of this kid, she's also meditating far away?
- No, no, she was here last monday. Uuu ... what a beautiful piece of ham I can see in you fridge, let's eat it!
- Stewart what is wrong with you, why are you eating all the time?
- When I am stressed out I am eating McCartney is better then taking drugs, you know?
- I am not taking drugs!
- And you want to tell me that you are going to swim in the freezing sea in the month of january totally sober?
- Of course I do! It's good for my health!
- And for my mental health good is this piece of pandoro cake with mascarpone cream, do you want some?
- No! So, me and Paulina, we know mother of your son?
- Sure! For Paulina it's not easy relation.
- Jesus, it's Barbra.
- Bingo!
- But how it's possible that she's doing nothing to keep him in good hands.
- She does. She thinks he's studying at the Cambridge, maybe she hopes he will become other Hawking or something. She's calm,  she's sending money every month. And that friday night we took them and went to buy a gums. Chewing gums of course.

- Smetti di stressarmi McCartney, provo a essere un bravo padre. Era venerdì, perciò ho portato mio figlio a prendere una gomma, da masticare ovviamente, e poi tutta sta merda è successa. Vicino alla finestra ci sono degli orsetti di gomma?
- Sì.
- OK, ne voglio dieci.
- Allora forse chiuderanno in prigione solo tuo figlio!
- Come osi McCartney, non lascerei il mio bimbo così.
- Allora qual è il tuo piano?
- Dirò a tutti chi è sua madre. Posso avere una fetta di salame con parmigiano? Grazie tesoro.
- Dov'è la madre di questo bimbo, anche lei sta meditando lontano?
- No, no, era qui lunedì scorso. Uuu ... che bel pezzo di prosciutto vedono i miei occhi dentro il tuo frigorifero, mangiamolo!
- Stewart cosa ti sta succedendo? Perché mangi senza pause?
- Quando sono stressato mangio McCarteny, è sempre meglio che drogarsi.
- Io non mi drogo!
- Allora mi vuoi dire che vai a nuotare in questo mare giacciato nel mese di gennaio tutto sobrio?
- Certo che sì! Fa bene alla mia salute!
- E per la mia salute mentale fa bene questa fetta di pandoro con crema di mascarpone, ne vuoi un po'?
- No! Allora, io e Paulina conosciamo la madre di tuo figlio?
- Certo! Per Paulina non è una relazione facile.
- Gesù, è Barbra.
- Bingo!
- Ma come è possibile che non fa nulla per tenerlo in buone mani?
- Lo fa. Pensa che lui stia studiando a Cambridge. Forse spera che diventerà un altro Hawking o qualcosa del genere. E' tranquilla, manda i soldi ogni mese. E lo scorso venerdì li abbiamo presi. E abbiamo comprato gomme. Da masticare ovviamente.


Satin Body Oil, Tease 

Victoria's Secret


Very Sexy Night, Fragrance Mist and Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret


Nourishing Clay Face&Body Mask, Dew This, Pink 

Victoria's Secret


Moisturizing Face Cream

Acqua alle Rose


Deeply Restoring Body Moisturiser, Tresaures Of The Dessert

Avon Planet SPA


Blemish Clearing Jelly Mask, Clear Skin 

Avon


Lavanda Shampoo

Botanicals, L'Oreal

0 comments commenti: