Winter Skin Care with Nuxe

15.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Good Morning, my name is Harry Spencer and I am searching for a job.
- Oh my God.

- Buongiorno, mi chiammo Harry Spencer e sto cercando lavoro.
- O mio Dio.

- How did you find me Harry?
- I still can't understand that to be honest. You were born 31 of august?
- Yes. 
- So, I guess that's the answer.
- I feel very honored Harry, I need someone to help me to organize all this stuff.
- Yes, I know. Making a picture it's almost last phase of the whole work. Before that there are many things to think about and put on the right places.
- Yes! How do you know that?
- My wife Meghan use to had a blog.
- It's true! I remember, I was following her!
- So I know how much time and physical work it costs. I support many organizations that take care of ill but very brave heart people.
- I know Harry, I know. I think we got some things in common. Maybe more then you can imagine.
- I am strong, young man, and ex soldier. I think I could give you helpful hand. So I will earn candies for my son!
- You are very welcome Harry, but you should know that I already got two assistants. You will meet them tomorrow.

- Come mi hai trovato Harry?
- Onestamente ancora non riesco a capirlo. Sei nata il 31 agosto?
- Sì.
- Allora forse questa è la risposta.
- Mi sento molto onorata Harry, ho bisogno di qualcuno chi mi aiuti ad organizzare tutte queste cose ...
- Sì, lo so. Fare la foto è quasi l'ultima fase di tutto il lavoro. Prima di questo ci sono tante altre cose da pensare e mettere al posto giusto.
- Sì! Come lo sai?
- Mia moglie Meghan aveva un blog.
- E' vero! Mi ricordo, ero un sua follower!
- Per questo so quanto tempo e lavoro fisico costa. Supporto tante organizzazioni che si prendono cura delle persone malate, ma dal grande cuore.
- Lo so Harry, lo so. Penso che abbiamo un po' di cose in comune. Forse più di quello che immagini.
- Sono un uomo giovane e forte, un ex soldato. Penso che potrei darti una mano. Così guadagnerò caramelle per mio figlio!
- Sarò molto contenta Harry, ma devi sapere che ho già due assistenti. Li incontrerai domani.

Face and Body Ultra Rich Cleansing Gel

with honey and sunflower

Soothes, softnes


Comforting Cleansing Milk

with rose petals


Ultra Comforting Night Face Cream

Rêve de Miel


Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm

Rêve de Miel

0 comments commenti: