Eye and Lip Makeup with Iman

23.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Paulina?
- Iman! Aaaaa! I killed a man!

- Paulina?
- Iman! Aaaaa! Ho ucciso un uomo!

- No, you don't! Charles is having his cup of english tea in the center of Pisa, I've seen him this morning!
- Aaaaa! He should be here to be my assistant!
- I am here, to be your assistant today. I got your night text messages, they should print them out and public a book. You are so funny when you are desperate. Close all these windows! Why are they open?
- David is coming to me through these windows.
- You are not normal person, he will come to you anyway. Did you and Fede find a new house?
- Aaaa!
- How about mean girls, have you thrown them away from your head? I hope you read all the messages that I am sending you every day!
- Aaaa!
- Let the shit go! I am not even asking you about Queen Elisabeth, if you know what I mean.
- Aaaa!
- God, I do not recognize you when you are like that, we are friends for years already and you always remembered to be a hero Paulina!
- I was. For one day. And it was yesterday.
- Come on, just because things could have been different doesn't mean they would have been better! Saturday you got SPA visit, you will make yourself nails, massages, facemasks, whatever you wish,  I booked in your favour place.
- Thanks Iman, you are the best friend ever! I adore you.
- I adore you too. When life gives you lemons give them back and tell them you want a coffee! Let's drink a hot, italian coffee together. I brought you something.

- No, non l'hai fatto! Charles sta bevendo il suo thè inglese nel centro di Pisa. L'ho visto stamani!
- Aaaaa! Dovrebbe essere qui per assistermi!
- Io sono qui, sarò io la tua assistente oggi. Ho ricevuto i tuoi sms di stanotte, dovrebbero stamparli e pubblicare un libro. Sei così buffa quando sei disperata. Chiudi tutte queste finestre! Perché sono aperte?
- David viene da me attraverso queste finestre.
- Non sei normale, lui verrà da te lo stesso. Avete trovato con Fede una casa nuova?
- Aaaaa!
- E le ragazzotte cattive, le hai buttate fuori dalla testa? Spero che stai leggendo i messaggi che ti mando ogni giorno!
- Aaaaa!
- Lascia stare sta merda! Non ti chiedo nemmeno della Regina Elisabetta, se sai di chi sto parlando. 
- Aaaaa!
- Dio, non ti riconosco quando sei così, siamo amiche da anni ormai e sempre ricordavi d'essere un eroe, Paulina!
- Lo ero. Per un giorno. E questo giorno era ieri.
- Dai, solo perché le cose potrebbero essere diverse, non significa che potrebbero essere migliori! Sabato hai la visita alla Spa, ti farai le unghie, un massaggio, mascherine, qualsiasi cosa desideri, ho prenotato anch'io nel tuo posto preferito.
- Grazie Iman, sei la mia migliore amica! E ti adoro.
- Ti adoro pure io. Quando la vita ti da limoni, ridaglieli dietro e chiedi un caffè! Beviamo un caldo caffè italiano insieme. Ti ho portato qualcosa.

- Thank you so much! 
- Yesterday's eyeliner is today's smokey eye. Go with it! 
- You are simply the best.
- You too and remember: success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- OK Iman, back to me always.
- I will, this coffee is really a good one.

- Grazie tanto!
- L'eyeliner di ieri è lo smokey eye di oggi. Procedi!
- Sei semplicemente la migliore.
- Anche tu e ricorda che il successo non è definitivo, il fallimento non è fatale: è il coraggio di continuare che conta.
- OK Iman, torna sempre da me.
- Lo farò, questo caffè è davvero buono.


Eyes

Luxury Eyeshadow Duo

Bejeweled


Lips

Luxury Lip Stain, Fire Opal


Face

Nude Air, Serum de Teint, Dior

I'm Perfect, Face Palette, Pink Vibes, Wycon

0 comments commenti: