Red Lip Makeup Look

10.1.20 PMC 0 Comments


- Look Stewart, Meghan made brexit. They will live in Canada right now.
- Oooo Canaaadaaaa, they will watch South Park for sure, there's no such a funny cartoon in uk, it was real reason of this exit. Kenny was my favour, and yours McCartney?
- I never watched this crap! 

- Guarda Stewart, Meghan ha fatto la brexit. Adesso vivranno in Canada.
-  Oooo Canaaadaaaa, sicuramente guarderanno South Patk, nel Regno Unito non c'è un cartone animato così divertente. Kenny era il mio preferito, e il tuo MCartney?
- Non ho mai seguito sta merda.

- I think the real reason to move far away is always one: mother in law. If I was her I would do the same thing: megxit and you Paulina?
- I got the same fortune like Meghan.
- I know! And what have you done?
- Nothing, I bought her cookies!
- Maybe I should leave the Beatles, a kind of beatlixt.
- You already did McCartney!
- I could do this again, as a solidarity gesture.
- Let's back to us, soon you will have to visit me in prison.

- Penso che il vero motivo per allontanarsi è sempre uno solo: la suocera. Se fossi in lei avrei fatto la stessa cosa: megxit e te Paulina?
- Io ho la stessa fortuna di Meghan.
- Lo so! E cosa hai fatto?
- Nulla, le ho comprato dei biscotti!
- Forse dovrei lasciare the Beatles, fare una specie di: beatlixt.
- Lo hai già fatto McCartney!
- Potrei rifarlo, come gesto di solidarietà.
- Torniamo a noi, fra poco dovrete visitarmi in prigione.

- I won't visit you there, this place is dirty.
- In what sense?
- In every sense Stewart!
- In the court I will say : Barbra he's your child, you will pay bail or you won't see him again!
- And you?
- All inclusive!
- Jesus, I got better idea guys. Let's do it my way and let's solve all problems like my grandma use to did. With the right means.
- That would be?
- Limoncello! Monday morning: Red and Rod you are here with all kindness that remains in your hearts!

- Io non ti visiterò laggiù, è un posto sporco.
- In che senso?
- In ogni senso Stewart!
- In tribunale dirò: Barbra, ecco il tuo bambino, paga la cauzione o non lo vedrai mai più!
- E te?
- All inclusive!
- Gesù, ho un'idea migliore. Facciamolo a modo io e risolviamo questo problema come faceva la mia nonna. Con gli strumenti giusti.
- Sarebbe a dire?
- Limoncello! Lunedì mattina: Rod e Red siete qui con tutta la gentilezza che vi è rimasta nel cuore!

Eyes&Face

What Women Want, Perfect Palette, Wycon

Fairy's Lashes, Wycon

Cover Boss Foundation, nc15

Cover Shape Concealer, Fiona May, Fair, Wycon


Lips

Velvet Lips, Liquid Lipstick, The Red, Wycon

0 comments commenti: